Chapter 1: "Dama de Noche"

He leaned closer to her, pressing their lips together, keeping her petite waist in his arms. The soft and plumped lips fit well with Mina, hoisting his tongue inside her mouth cupping her back head not letting any space in between. Their rough kisses almost broke owns jaws digging each others mouth.

His hands flees to massage her nape with the freehand groping her squishable butt cheek. He turned Mina's body to hug her from the back, squeezing the hills of her chest hard in uneven pant of breaths heard from both parties. He removes the latter clothes to lay his finger playing with the pointed part with his warm breath stayed on her neck leaving love marks. Mina bitted her lower lips resting her head back on the latter angular shoulder exhaling heavy breaths.

She could feel the latter bumps in between her butt cheek, ready to escape from the cover. His finger falls lower to fondle on Mina's innocence. He carried her bridal style on his arm to put her in bed. His finger wrapped her breast to take a mouthful inside, biting and swirling his tongue on her pointed nipple. She had drawn her arms tightly hugging the guy head arching her back to give the fullness of her breast inside the guy's mouth feeding him. The man swerves his hand to take off Mina's skinny jeans and underwear to let his finger drown teasing in those layers of folds. She let out various kinds of heavy moans by the motions receipt on her upper and lower body parts. He halts his act and stood by the bedside removing his clothing and jeans.

Mina dropped her eyes on the bulge hidden beneath those boxers of his.

"Feel it..." His voice guiding Mina to do it. She seated herself by the edge sliding down the latter's boxer in wowed by of the bulkiness and stiff build in front of her. Closer he let the tips of his dick touches Mina's lips swayed it sideways like applying chapstick. Mina licks her lips colliding it with the tip of the latter's dick making him groan by the warmth liquid contact.

He cupped Mina's jaw to slide his dick inside her mouth feeling those warmth and pleasure, he drives it in deeper choking the lass.

***cough...coughh***

Her eyes wide opened and the grand ceiling greeted her sight. She blinks her orbs for more until the realization hit her senses.

Heck of a dream!

There's no excuse for her innocence to stop the flowing liquids drenching her undergarment. The moonlight shine through the dark huge room of hers with the cold wind breeze spread inside by the partially opened window. She stretched her body to sit and weakly stomped her feet heading to close the large sliding window. Something caught her sight, a cat, fluffy. The cat is sitting on the tree looking at her; the glowing yellowish with black streak is adored by the latter.

Cute!

Unknown to the lass, this wasn't the only time, the mysterious cat appeared. She is too occupied with some things hanging on her mind to even notice it. One of her unsolved cases for the past three years was this.