Chapter 3: "Hazard"

"I'm gay."

A simple description yet a harsh statement entertained by our ears a while ago. And the reason why the basic function of canteen lost its meaning for them at this very moment. The delicious steaks on their plate remain untouched and no one among them bothered to even hold a certain utensil. When I said 'them', it means my Shiba Inu bestfriend and the whole fangirls of ChaeYoo. And, yes, those brutal words came from his damn luscious lips.

(Flashback...)

... minutes ago...

"Are you a virgin?"

Jesus Christ Sana! Can anyone glue her mouth?!

****cough cough****

The poor boy almost coughed in blood with the unfiltered question. His visage is now enjoying the ornaments of a pale coat. The sweats in his temple are more or less frozen. And my Shiba Inu friend whose tongue is as clumsy as her action can't even wait for another second to spare the tense guy that she had to repeat the question as if the first one is not scandalous enough.

"Come on ChaeYoo, are you still a virgin?"

The guy looked at my direction, begging me to help him using his ravishing eyes. They are so captivating that I want to swim there.

"Don't mind my friend, she forgot to take her medicine today."

I explained or more likely I bad mouthed my best friend.

"Biatch what did you say?"

Sana exposed her threatening face, as if I am afraid of it. Of course I rewarded her with my resting bitch face too. Now who's more bitchy?

We are too occupied with our bitch practice that we did not see ChaeYoo raised his hand, garnering the attention of our professor and the whole class.

"Yes, Mr. Son, what is it?"

"I just want to..." He paused.