Memories

Armie

I went to the interview and saw Timothee.

I knew he was hurting but I was taken and have been taken for a long time but.

I was the one that lead him on.

I didn't tell him anything about being married.

I remember.

I had many chances to tell him but I never did.

During Call me by your name shoot

It had been two days since Timothee and I had sex when we were supposed to be rehearsing.

I was sitting at the bar where we had shot a scene just a while ago.

I was trying to decide wether to call my wife and tell her what had happened or not.

I decided not to.

" So " Timothee said walking into the bar. " Are you going to talk to me or are we going to ignore each other forever? Just tell me that you regret what we did!"

But I didn't.

I didn't regret what we had done.

" I don't regret anything Timmy " I whispered looking at him. " Bullshit !" Timmy said frowning at me. " It's not bullshit !" I said glaring at him . " Yes it is !" Timmy said chuckling. " Why so ?" I asked frowning. " We all know that you don't love me and you just wanted me to fulfill your special needs!" Timmy said smiling.

I held his face and shook my head.

" That is just not true " I whispered frowning.

" You love me ?" Timothee asked me. " Yes " I said frowning " I am so unbelievably, unbearably, truly and deeply in love with you Chamlelet !"

Timothee smiled and kissed me.

Luca passed by and frowned

" You two we have to shoot another scene!" Luca said frowning " It's nice that you two are having summer love but let's get on with it yes ?"

We nodded.

" This isn't summer love Luca this is forever!" Timmy said holding my hand and smiling.

Shoot I felt guilty.

I was his forever but he wasn't mine.

I could have told him but I didn't.

Now

" Timmy " I said nodding at him.

" Don't call me that " Timmy said frowning. " Timmy " I said again. " WHAT?!?Armie ?!?" Timmy asked annoyed. " I'm sorry " I said frowning and Holding his hand secretly.

" I know " Timmy said lacing our fingers together.