Twitter war

Timmy

Armie and I were about to have sex but I stopped it from happening.

" Do we have to go?" I asked groaning.
"Yes we do " Armie said smiling. He kissed me and I wanted to kiss him back so much but I couldn't stop thinking about his mouth was on Luca's.

He pulled away frowning.

" Ok why aren't you kissing me back?" Armie asked a little disappointed.

" I love You Armie but I think we should take things a little slow " I said frowning.

" Ok " Armie said taking my hand " If that's what you want "

" That's what I want " I said smiling.

Armie smiled and hugged me. I hugged him back. We went to the interview together.

I tweeted fans something to tell them that Armie and I were okay again.

A love that's strong will stay strong through every  heartache and heartbreak. Love you Armie

Armie smiled once he read the tweet.

" I love You too" He said smiling.

Everything was perfect until I read a tweet from Luca

Darlings your love was for the summer. I don't want to ruin chances of a sequel but Winters coming darlings. Are Elio and Oliver really meant to be?

That shithead.

Armie tweeted something.

Please stop this I don't want to start a twitter war here but summer is here to stay.

I smiled until Luca's next tweet came

It is -1 degrees @AH winters coming

I had to end the war once and for all.

He's mine. I'm his what's not to understand? Luca please stop this shit. You're an awesome director. But I thought you were also an amazing friend but I guess I was wrong.

I saw a new tweet from him a few minutes later

@TC I'm sorry for hating on your relationship. Can we please end this war?

I smiled and answered

@LG no prob pro. Though I think it's going to take a while.

We soon got to the interview place.

I saw Luca and I froze.

" You okay?" Armie asked " Do you want to go through with this ?"

" I'll be fine Armie " I said smiling