Fight

Armie

Viktor had bet with me that Timmy would be easy to seduce.

I bet that was just Vik's ego talking but by 1 am he and timothee were still in there. I was getting paranoid.

Paranoia that's all it was right???

By the time it was 10 am I decided to go into my apartment to find Timmy naked beside my brother.

Timothee realized that I was there and looked at me.

" Armie " Timmy said frowning " I didn't cheat on "

" I Don't want to hear another word Timmy I thought you loved me ! It hasn't even been a week since we started being official! " I said.

" I told you brother " Viktor said chuckling.

" You bet with him about me ?!?!?" Timmy asked angrily.

Oh shoot.

Yes he cheated but I was the one who bet with my brother.

" You cheated!" I said trying to defend myself.

" No I didn't he !" Timmy said frowning at me

" No excuses !" I said frowning

Awkward silence filled the room.

" You know Viktor I think you should go " Timmy said to Viktor pointing to the door.

Viktor chuckled and collected all his stuff and left.

" Finally he's gone !" I said chuckling but still frowning at Timmy.

" I think You should go too " Timmy said frowning at me.

" but I " I said trying to tell Timmy that I didn't have anywhere else to stay.

" I said Go " Timmy said pointing at the door.

I nodded and left Timmy's place

I tried to fix things by tweeting something

I'm sorry @Timmyfical I never meant to bet on your faith

A few minutes later Timmy tweeted something too

I won't let myself be a homewrecker and a cheater. I think we need a break.

Was he dumping me?!?

I texted him

Armie:If you're going to break up with me then say it to my face and not by twitter.

Timmy❤️💙💜💚: I don't think I can talk to you right now

Armie: Puh-lease! You were the one that cheated on me! Yes I made a bet that wasn't less horrible than you cheating but I was so sure I was going to win !

Timmy❤️💙💜💚: wow so everything is about winning for you huh ?!?

Armie: Timmy please don't do this to me. To us! I don't want to fight with you

Timmy❤️💙💜💚: well wear your big man pants and face it. We're fighting at the moment. No worries I'm not breaking up with you. I just need some space at the moment do you have some place else to stay?

Armie: Ok. I'll stay some place else.

Timmy❤️💙💜💚: thank you Armie.

I decided to go to Crema and stay with Luca for a while. That is if he'd have me.

I flew to Crema and asked Luca if I could stay at his place.

He told me he was fine with me staying at his place till Timmy and I figure things out.