Yandere Alois x Ciel (Black Butler)

"Alois trancy, a blonde boy who grew up without parents but had a Butler and servants that took care of him as he grew up. One day Alois heard about another boy who didn't have parents either and was also taken care of his Butler named Sebastian. The time came when they would finally come to Alois' mansion and have Dinner with them that night. None the less it went horribly and they left and felt threatened by them. But until"

'Knock, Knock.'

Ciel: Sebastian. You would not mind grabbing the door for me?

Sebastian: Yes My lord.

?: 'Giggle' I'm here to visit your Lordship.

Sebastian: 'Blank expression'

"Sebastian knew something was up and slammed the door in the unknown persons face."

Alois: So? You want to play that Game Ciel? Ok, I'll play with you!

"Alois said as he took out a short machete."

Meirin: "Hummings" Hmm, I think lord Ciel and Sebastian will like these flowers. What do you think Finny?

Finny: You couldn't be more right Mei! Oh? Who is that?

Meirin: I-Is that a M-M-Machete!? Finny! Get Baldroy's rifle!

Finny: Right!

Alois: No! No! Please I'm not going to harm you!

"Finny And Meirin stopped. And we're frozen with fear and we're just looking at the extra sharpened Machete."

Finny: W-Why h-have y-y-yo-

"Meirin covered Finny's mouth."

Meirin: Listen!

Alois: It's ok, I'm a Detective from the city.

Meirin: Give us some ID! Or-

Alois: Or what?

"Meirin And Finny gulped in fear. And began shaking, Alois took off his hat and looked into Finny's eyes and said."

Alois: Your name is Finny? Right?

"Finny fainted but Meirin caught him before he fell to the ground and hurt himself."

Alois: Where is your Master!

Meirin: "Crying"

Alois: Where is your Master? Meirin?

"Alois began walking over to Meirin with the Machete, grazing it against the Grass below him."

Meirin: 'Pant' Sebastian! Sebastian!

Alois: Shi-

"Sebastian appeared right behind Alois, and put his hand on his shoulder."

Sebastian: Your that boy rom the other night. I thought I told you to go away.

"Alois swung the Machete at Sebastian but he grabbed it and threw it to the floor and pushed Alois to the ground."

Alois: Agh!

Sebastian: I will give you 5 seconds and if you do not leave before that time ends. I will kill you

Alois: 'Gulp' P-Please! I need to see your Master! Ciel phantomhive!

Sebastian: 'Grunt' Follow me then. Meirin, you go inside with Finny and take him to his room and mind him from there.