'The Rose Fic' Saito x Louise lemon (The Familiar Of Zero)

'Louise returned to her Dorm room after another day of Pointless void magic training when she saw that everything in her room was, not filthy and stunk again! She didn't know what to think when she thought about 'How Saito could have actually Done his Job right' and so fourth. She lay there on her bed and drifted to sleep as she heard a creak from under the bed. Thinking on her feet guessing it was an intruder she grabbed her wand and jumped from the bed while screaming'

"Come anywhere near me and I won't hesitate to use my- 'Gasp' "

'It was Saito!'

"S-Saito, Saito!! You Dog, you scared the living day lights out of me!"

'As Louise was about to wave her arm to punch Saito he was quick to interfere and grab Louise's Petit frail arm.'

"S-Saito? W-What are you doing? I demand you speak to me now or you will be beaten tonight- "

"Shhh."

'Saito said.'

"Louise. Please do not say another word..."

'Saito said in an Uplifting voice that made Louise tingle a little on the inside.'

"S-Saito?"

'Saito pulled Louise into a tight dance like position and pulled Louise into a tight kiss, Louise tried to react but for some reason liked it and kept it going while still being a little suspicious.'

"Louise I love you! And I mean it!"

"Saito I swear if your trying to twiddle with my Feeling I swear to god!"

"Why would I fake my Love for you Louise?"

'Just then Saito grabbed a single rose from his pocket and put in Louise's mouth, as she held it in between her soft Lips, she was also being stung by the sharp Thorns and peeping a little in between. Next Saito began pressing his lips upon the soft skin of Louise's neck, making her peep and moan from different little tingles she had began feeling inside of herself.'

"Saito."

"Louise."

'Both began speaking each other's names while whispering incomprehensible speech as they were pleasuring one another.'

"Louise. Let me take this up a notch..."

"S-Saito?"

'Saito pushed Louise's small body up more onto the bed so he could climb up on top of her, once he did he grabbed another rose from the table behind him and began to tickle Louise with it as she giggled a little impatiently still having the previous Rose in her mouth still for still no apparent reason at all, I'll explain later...'

"Saito, w-what are you going to."

'Louise stopped mid sentence due to the Rose still in her Mouth.'

"Louise, stop. You will see soon, please do not be impatient..."

'Saito next grabbed the same rose from Louise's mouth and next stuck both Roses into Louise's bra, she whimpered as the few Thorns pierced little holes into her none 'Visible' cleavage which blood began dripping and staining her white uniform clothing.'

"S-Saito what are you doing?"

'Saito put his index finger to Louise's lips and made her be quiet in a sort of 'Sexually' attracting way.'

'Next Saito began grazing a rose across Louise's visible stomach, little thorns piercing little scrapes and blood shed on Louise's chest making her Moan and Whimper from her first experience with Saito.'