CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

╔═══════════════╗
Fate
Chapter Twenty-Three
╚═══════════════╝

                *☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚                  ┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊                  ┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩                  ┊         ┊       ┊   ✫                  ┊         ┊       ✩                     ...

                ** ゜゚** ゜゚** ゜゚**

                  ˚ ˚

                   ✯

                          Charlie could barely contain her excitement when she walked through the door to Paul's trailer. Paul, Ian, Nina, and Kat were all sitting around, the Salute album playing quietly in the background. "Hey," Paul greeted her, pausing the video game he and Ian were playing on the large flat screen across from them. Her lips curled into a wide smile as she looked at him. He smiled back, her smile was pretty contagious. "What?" She let out a squeal, alerting the others in the room. "Julie asked us if we'd sing a few tracks for the show!" she screamed. Of course, due to her thick accent, only Nina caught most of what she said.

"You're singing for the show?" she asked, bubbling with excitement. Paul's eyes lit up, his head snapping back toward Charlie, who he pulled down into his lap to engulf in a hug. Her curly gray hair tickled his cheek, and her breath was warm against his ear. "That's amazing!" he told her, letting her pull back to look at him. The two were whistled at by the dark haired boy sitting in the other bean bag chair, his eyebrows wiggling suggestively. "Maybe we should leave these two alone," he joked, earning a hard punch to the shoulder. "Shut up, twat," Charlie spat, poking out her tongue. He laughed at her cute expression, her nose wrinkled upward, her lips fallen into a pout.

"When are you doing it?" Paul asked the Geordie, hoping it would be soon. He didn't want to go so long without seeing her again. He was already addicted. "Well, we've got a few more stops on the American leg of the tour, so right after we play the last show. Then we are being shipped back to Europe to sing at Newcastle and South Shields." He smiled at her, moving a bit of hair from her face. She was on top of him, peering down at him with a smile on her face, propped up on her elbows. "You know you've got free tickets to any of our shows, right?" she asked him with a teasing tone, Paul raising his eyebrows. "Of course I did. You like me." Her cheeks flushed a light shade of pink, her chocolate eyes rolling skyward.

Nina, Kat, and Ian were all watching silently. Nina had dreamed of meeting Charlotte and the band, and the fact that her castmate and best friend was falling for her. The two were electric. There were sparks flying around them like magic, and anyone can see it. "Let's go," Kat whispered to Nina, slapping Ian in the back of the head. The girls got up, watching as Charlie and Paul laughrd at each other, faces red from embarrassment. After the trio exited the trailer, the two began to get a little shy. Charlie was staring at Paul's coral colored lips, her own bottom lip tucked between her teeth.

"How do you know I like you?" she asked Paul, raising her dominant brow. Paul smiled at her, peering up at the ceiling. "If you didn't like me, you probably wouldn't have come all this way to surprise me." She rolled her eyes, tucking her hair behind her ear. "What if I told you I only liked you as a friend?" He glanced back at her, moving his hand to caress her cheek. His fingers slowly curled into her hair, his lips quirked into a slight smirk. "I'd say I didn't believe you." She laughed softly, shaking her head. "Really? And why's that?" His eyes flickered from hers to her lips, his breathing slow. "Because if you didn't like me, you wouldn't let me do this." His face had moved so slowly towards her, his lips pressing against hers gently.

His lips were feather light against her, soft and tasting of bourbon from drinking on set. Her cheeks were flaming red, her hands shakily pressing against his cheek. The gentleness of the kiss slowly washed away as she straddled his waist, his fingers tugging her closer each time they deepened the kiss. Her fingers were pulling at the hairs on the nape of his neck, his back straight. Her chest was pressed against his, her mouth open for air. "Pawel," she whispered, moving her face to the side. His lips connected with her neck, smiling against her skin. "I don't think we should keep going," she giggled.

He ran his palm against her back, slipping it underneath her shirt. Her skin was warm, burning at the touch. "You sure about that?" he asked her, biting down on her shoulder. She groaned softly, placing her hand against his chest. "At least take me to dinner first," she joked, pushing him back in his seat. "Then go with me. Before you go." She stared down at him in shock, fixing her shirt. "Wait... Really?" He nodded with a small smile, running his hands through his now tousled hair. "Of course," he told her, taking her hands. "Come on, I'll be a gentleman. You'll be dressed nice, looking stunning as always. We'll eat some great food, and then I'll take you back to your hotel, kiss you goodnight, and leave you to dream of me."

She slapped his chest jokingly, laughing at his words. "I'm leaving tonight, Paul," she told him with a pout. "Next time, then." She smiled down at him, caressing his cheek. "I'm not going to give up. I will ask and ask until you say yes." She suddenly felt tears well up in her eyes, her tongue wetting her lips slowly. They still tasted like Paul. "Fine. But the food better be good," she told him, his lips quirking into a wide smile. "Great!" He pulled her into a hug, her laugh angelic to his ears. "Amazing!"

────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ──────

AUTHOR'S NOTE;

GUYS
TODAY (DEC. 26, 2017) IS JADE
THIRLWALL'S 25th BIRTHDAY!!

MY DRAG KWEEN IS 25!

here's a quick selfie (manip) of her
and me to celebrate:

here's a quick selfie (manip) of herand me to celebrate:

hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.
paul and charlie are getting
closer than ever.

do you ship them?