12. 2 Teams 1 Sided

The figure removes the cloak to reveal his appearance. Bright purple bowl hairstyle, violet colored platform bottom pants, a violet sleeveless shirt, a couple of silver bracelets with purple diamonds and a holstered blade mounted on his lower body just above his rear with a flat top. The blade itself is no longer than his body but is much wider.

"Well that explains it." Sigma said.

"My name is Kelner🎵. I will be in charge of your punishment little mouse🎵." Kelner says as he pulls out his blade.

"Like I haven't heard that before... Its to bad you won't get the chance though." Sigma says nonchalantly.

"Those are some bold words little mouse🎵. Let's put that statement to the test!🎵" Kelner says as he rushes to attack Sigma head on.

Kelner wields his blade in the back hand style and attacks horizontally in attempts to cut Sigma's head clean off. Kelner's speed made it seem as if he had teleported from where he was in mid air to just a few inches in front of Sigma, but Kelner's attack was met head on by a new player who had flew in from the distance at great speeds and blocked his assault. He wore a skin tight black suit with a silver pattern, black colored eyes, silver long pants, black color shoes and has white short spiky hair. A gold aura emanates from his body acting as a shield allowing him to block Kelner's attack with just his forearm and the symbol known as the Flower of Life is shown on his back. Kelner was surprised by the sudden appearance.

"Power Surge. Came to steel the spotlight eh?... I was getting bored anyway." Sigma said.

"You know me; making an entrance worth its weight in gold!" Power Surge said.

"OI! P.S. how's your end?" Lynx asks through a communication device in Power Surge's ear.

"Hold that thought sis." Power Surge responded.

"Pardon me but, who the hell are you?🎵" Kelner asks as he raised his other hand, pointed out his 5 fingers, aims it at Power Surge's eye and thrusts it towards him.

Power Surge however caught Kelner's hand.

"The name's Power Surge! Meeting me is a golden opportunity in life! Lucky you!" Power Surge says with a large smile.

Kelner leaps back in the air to gather himself and grasp the situation at hand.

"Hmm my oh my🎵! Another little mousy enters the fray🎵. What to do what to do?🎵" Kelner says with an evil seductive look on his face.

Not a second later did the 1st cloaked figure appear behind of Sigma and swings down a hooked sword. It was deflected by Sigma using his crimson blade Moeru Joo. Once the attack was deflected the cloaked attacker leaps back and stands beside Ronin who remains in his frozen state.

"Impressive... Your guard is constantly up, your movements are without flaw and that strength of yours is incredible! This will be interesting indeed..." She said.

"Awww elder sister🎵! You were supposed to do him in🎵!! I distracted him for nothing now🎵! Aw well🎵... Let's have some fun new little mouse🎵. I'll teach you not to meddle in affairs that have nothing to do with you🎵!!" Kelner says directing his sights on Power Surge.

"You wanna teach a lesson? Well the way I learn is hands on!" Power Surge says cracking his knuckles.

The last cloaked figure removed the cover to reveal herself. Green long hair flowed down her back, a long sleeve green top that covers her chest but reveals her stomach, a long green dress that stops at her ankles and another hooked blade mounted on her left side.

"My name is Dalva! Be warned Sigma, I am on a whole different level than any of my siblings that you have faced!" Dalva says as she draws her other sword.

"Then I'd better continue to keep my guard up." Sigma said.

Both fights were underway. Power Surge and Kelner fight in the sky while Sigma and Dalva use the rooftops. With each collision there is a sound of metal clashing together in multiple directions. The civilians down below on the ground and the ones in the buildings could not see, find or pinpoint where the sounds were coming from. Only hear as they sound off. Kelner continues to use his back hand and hand jab combination while Power Surge continues to counteract his attacks with his aura coated fists.

"A martial artist?🎵 Do you really believe that you can defeat me with just your fists alone?!🎵" Kelner asks Power Surge as they continue to fight at high speeds.

Not a moment later did Kelner experience a great and sharp pain in his gut that caused his assault to come to an end. Power Surge planted his foot in Kelner's stomach causing him to fly off through the sky. Kelner was able to stop his flight and wrap his arms around his stomach from the pain. He then slowly raised his head to glance over at Power Surge in the far distance who is smiling. Seeing that only angered Kelner.

"W-Why you!..." Kelner says gripping his stomach.

Dalva attacks Sigma with swift and unparalleled strikes but as he continuously proves to this date, Sigma is no ordinary ninja. Their fight moves from 1 rooftop to the next and every move that is made, their swords clash followed by a shockwave.

"Grrr! I grow tired of this!!" Dalva says as she stops her assault.

"Hm? Something troubles you?" Sigma asks.

"You mock me because I am a female do you not?!! I have defeated many strong warriors of all kinds, I have earned my place as the top general and I will not be taken lightly!! I have drawn both of my blades yet you still only use 1?! Do you honestly think you can continue fighting me by just blocking my attacks?!!" Dalva said complaining at her opponent.

"..... Now how can I possibly take you seriously when you're exposing yourself like that? Nice rack by the way." Sigma said.

Dalva didn't understand what Sigma meant by that question, until she looked down and saw that her shirt is split straight down the middle revealing a large amount of her chest.

"W-W-W-When did you?!?!" Dalva would ask as she quickly covers herself with 1 of her arms in embarrassment.

Moments later Kelner came crashing in just a few feet beside Dalva. As Dalva looks over at her brother she then glances up to see Power Surge slowly levitate down next to Sigma. She also saw the overwhelming confidence in Power Surge's smile.

"Hey Sigma. A 1 on 1 doesn't seem to be fair at all don't ya think?" Power Surge asks crossing his arms with a sarcastic disappointed look on his face.

"In other words you want to fight a 1 on 2. Heh! Be my guest! I don't really like slicing up women anyway." Sigma said.

He then sheaths his sword, walks over to the closest corner of the roof he is on and sits on the edge of it. Power Surge quickly changed his expression back to his natural overconfidence look, gently lands on the rooftop, takes a couple steps forward and cracks his knuckles once more.

"With that being said.. Show me what you got!" Power Surge says as he looks down at his opponents.