32. Temper

Lynx, Power Surge, Seraiah and Phoenix are currently in the gym room undergoing a training session with a multiple number of androids that they named Mimic Bots due to the fact that each group of them are able to use some of their abilities. Stacey oversees the exercise.

"Lynx and Power Surge have been doing this team thing longer so Seraiah follow Lynx and Phoenix will follow Power Surge. Rookies, watch your mentors backs and stick to formation." Stacey

"Alright Power Surge, let's see if I meet your 'gold standard'." Phoenix

"Hah! You'll fit in just fine hot head." Power Surge

Lynx and Seraiah however aren't on good terms with each other. Meaning Seraiah dislikes Lynx causing tension between the two.

"Well? Are you going to actually watch my back or do I have to do it myself? Let me know ahead of time." Lynx

Seraiah didn't answer, rather she notices a Mimic Bot fire a energy beam at her, she was going to block it at first but decides to avoid the beam instead. She dodges the beam and it hits Lynx on her back which was Seraiah's ill intention.

"Oops! My apologies." Seraiah said sarcastically.

"Oh, now she talks to me?" Lynx

Lynx instantly grabs one of the Mimic Bots by its leg, spins a couple of times and flings it after Seraiah knocking her off her feet.

"Oh my! Silly me and my, butterfingers." Lynx said with her own sarcasm.

"You did that on purpose you wench!" Seraiah says getting up to her feet.

"You're one to talk ya uptight broad!" Lynx

They would get closer to each other ready to exchange blows but Power Surge and Phoenix would get in between them.

"Come on sis! Be the adult here!" Power Surge

"That blue wannabe started it! And don't forget, she's a lot older than she looks!" Lynx

"Ooohh! Wait till I get my hands on you!" Seraiah

"Not. Helping!" Phoenix

"Enough!!" Stacey

Both Lynx and Seraiah immediately calm down and both them, Power Surge and Phoenix look up towards Stacry in the gym control room.

"Uh oh." Power Surge

"You two kids need to get your act together and the only way I'm thinking of to do that is to blow off some steam. Phoenix! Power Surge! Out!" Stacey

"I'd rather deal with another battalion of the CuWei than deal with THAT side of Stacey." Power Surge whispers to Phoenix as they both exit the gym.

"The Cu-What?" Phoenix

"You don't kn... Your welcome." Power Surge

Stacey types a set command which summons a large number of Mimic Bots to surround Lynx and Seraiah and form a circle perimeter.

"3 teams. Team 1: Lynx, team 2: Seraiah and team 3: everyone else. Not only will you two fight each other and blow off some steam but you will also fight off the Mimic Bots who are set to jump in at different times in different numbers. I'll also be keeping track of how many M.B.s you take out separately and the techniques you do so with. In fact, that will be key to this exercise. If your focus is limited then you automatically lose. 10 second preparation starts... Now" Stacey

"I will make you sorry." Seraiah

"Yeah... You do that." Lynx replied then takes a deep breathe and closes her eyes.

"Begin!" Stacey

Seraiah instantly dashes for Lynx with her fist taking the lead aimed straight for Lynx's jaw. Lynx however uses some fancy footwork which spins her body around the attacking Seraiah dodging the attack. Instead Seraiah ends up punching the head off of a nearby Mimic Bot. Seraiah pauses, looks back towards Lynx who still had her eyes close and found herself lost for words. Lynx then opens here eyes, looks directly at Seraiah, grins, raises her hand and then gives her the 'bring it' gesture.

"You!.." Seraiah said gritting her teeth.

Seraiah makes another attempt after Lynx but Lynx would dodge in the same fashion only for the same end result to occur. Seraiah would try different methods to attack and just so she can actually land a hit on Lynx but Lynx would switch up her dodging methods making her a harder target and with each miss Seraiah would unintentionally take out a Mimic Bot. Before she knew it a loud buzzer sounds off in the entire gym room causing Seraiah to halt her assault.

"This exercise is over!" Stacey

Seraiah examines her surroundings and notices that all the Mimic Bots are lying on the ground inoperable.

"Then, I am declared the winner since I disabled the Mimic Bots." Seraiah

"Normally you would be but in this case, it is the exact opposite." Stacey

"What?!!" Seraiah

Lynx just stands silently with a grin on her face.

"Your only effort was to obviously 'teach' Lynx a lesson. Even though you took them all out, it was Lynx who had complete control of the entire situation." Stacey

"But.. But she didn't even...!" Seraiah

"Lift a finger? That's because she avoided your attack at the right moment. Without exhausting a single effort SHE won this exercise." Stacey

"..... This may not end well." Phoenix

"How so?" Power Surge

Seraiah was lost for words and remained quiet for a moment. Then, without warning in a blind rage, Seraiah's eyes glowed and she let out a psychic blast the covered the area around her. The blast would instantly erupt inside of Lynx's head causing her to yell out in pain.

"Seraiah! What are you doing?! Stop!!" Stacey

Yet Seraiah didn't listen as she intensifies the blasts. Both Power Surge and Phoenix would make their move towards the gym.

"Seraiah!! Enough!!" Stacey says as she sends out more Mimic Bots in an attempt to stop Seraiah.

Yet, the second they hit the psychic blast they would just get blown back against the wall. Phoenix and Power Surge would arrive at the gym's door, open it and immediately felt the pressure of the blasts. Phoenix stood his ground for a moment but would end up getting flung back and pinned against the wall. Power Surge would've ended up the same way if he hasn't activated his aura shield. It helped releave some of the pressure from his body and allowed him to slowly make his way inside the gym one step at a time. He made it to where Lynx is but the second he reached his hand out to her Power Surge notices a sight to behold. Lynx's body began to go through a mutation process that would cause Seraiah to halt her psychic blasts, Phoenix would watch on in shock and awe and both Stacey and Power Surge had looks of worry on their faces.

"Sis!" Power Surge

Lynx's body begins to grow, fur begins to cover her entire body, her nails and teeth sharpen and her eyes change from black to a deep yellow color. The creature that she turned into would then stand tall, take a deep breathe and let's out a roar similar to that of a panther but on a higher scale.

"Not again." Stacey