Chapter nine: MISUNDERSTANDING

You's POV

I parked my car inside my garage and closed the garage then, Riko and I quitted my car and I locked it. Then Riko went to the living room while I made for her black tea, her favourite tea. When the tea was finished I gave the black tea to Riko and we chatted on the couch inside the living room.

"Heyy Riko ?"

"Hm ?", Riko looked at me with attention.

"When will you go back living with Yoshiko-chan ?"

"I don't know to be honest....I think I'll stay here...I-I-IF YOU AREN'T AGAINST IT"

"Why should I be against it, you're my girlfriend Riko-chan..", I blushed a little bit and looked away, so Riko couldn't see my blushed face.

"W-well, then it's decided, I will stay here a while"

"It's like we are living together", I said still looking away blushing.

"Y-Y-You, don't put it like that please..."Riko came near and near until our lips were connected, but we were interupted by my phone. I saw my phone, it was Mari.

"Wait Riko" I clicked the green circle.

"Hello"

'YOU-CHAN'

"Whoa Mari-chan, what happened ?"

'Kanan...Kanan hates me now' said Mari on the phone call, her voice was like she was crying, and indeed she was crying the whole call.

"Why does she hate you Mari ?"

'I'm pregnant and I didn't tell her about it to suprise her, but she shouted at me and became aggressive, help me please to calm her down, I beg you'

"Where are you ?"

'I'm here with Chika, Dia and my daughter Alice'

"Alright I know where you are, stay calm Mari", I hung up the call and looked at Riko.

"Something bad happened You-chan ?"

"Yes, and it's not something that can be solved easily...". I went to my car again and drove with Riko at Dia's resturant, we ran when we parked near the reaturant. I opened the door really hard and shouted for Mari. And there she was with the 3 girls, Mari was still crying, Dia held her to comford her and Chika looked at the floor with a serious face.

"Mari...do you know where she is ?"

"No....I don't know, she rushed outside and ignores my calls or the other's calls...You-chan, you are my only hope, please find her..."

"Okay...I try, but I will not use my car...but my motorcycle", I went to Riko and told her

"You stay here and comford her, I will stay in contact with you by phone call"

"Please, take care of yourself You-chan", I held Riko's hands and promised her that everything will be good. I quitted the resturant, drove to my garage, grabbed my motorcycle and drove outside, searching for Kanan.

Riko's POV

I discussed with Chika about the 'problem' between Mari and Kanan, well...we didn't knew a lot to what happened, so Alice explained us how it happened.

*before the fight*

Mari's POV

I was with Alice at the living room, then Kanan entered the house with a smile.

"Hello Kanan"

"Hi Mari"

"Hello papa"

"Hello Alice", Kanan sat at the couch next to Alice.