01

The worst day of my life.

"So you're real name is, Diego?" The interviewer asked. I smiled as he let out a chuckle he nodded "yehh." He laughed, that's where my heart aches.

He was high. High off of them pills he pops. High off of marijuana and god knows what else. But I was only watching because I loved him so much. I'm no fan of him, well I am but I'm his best friend. I've known Lil Xan since we were younger. The preview had showed a picture of us and it's been awhile since he's communicated with me. It was one on his Instagram he posted over a year ago.

"Who is this girl you're cuddled up with in this photo?" The guy asked, he rolled his eyes.

"Believe it or not. She was my best friend." He said playing with his sock in his shoe. He always did that when he was nervous.

Did the thought of me make him feel that way?

"Are you still in touch?" The interviewer asked. He laughed shaking his head, "nah. She's a nobody now. I'm getting money and getting rich. She doesn't matter." He laughed "wowsers." I sat back on my bed feeling my whole heart crumble. If it was possible I'm sure you'd be able to hear it breaking

Shattering is a better term.

"That was a huge diss." The TV man joked but I didn't find nothing funny. He wasn't full of tattoos when he left me. He wasn't this guy who's rude and heartless.

"It's straight facts that's all." He laughed again. I wish I was able to laugh. I wish I was able to be heartless too.

But instead, I'm heartbroken. I feel my heart breaking.

I had to gasp for my air because his words were like bullets and knives stabbing me all at once. It hasn't even been a year of him being gone from our home town and I'm already nothing. That was the second to the last photo of us together.

It might seem as nothing but I gave him everything. Yes we are -were best friends but he took everything from me. He was my first time. My first kiss. My first experiences. My only one. We were each others. At least I thought we were.

I shut off the TV letting myself cry my night away.

At least I still have my 11:11 wishes.

The clock struck.

11:11pm

To feel your love one more time "Lil Xan".

---

The chapters won't be as long, as expected to build characteristic observation.

I want you guys to see why, what, how, who, and where. Everything happens.

I hope you enjoy this!

:)

Vote, comment, tell ya friends ! xD