#1 Annabeth

"Percy!" I called whilst fending off a rather strong monster. "Where in Hades are you?! You'd better be Oka- AGH!" I screamed as the monster threw me into a tree. Then everything went black.

I woke up in a dark room, my hands chained to a wall. "Styx." I croaked. It was cold in the room, and my head was busting. I tried remembering what had happened before I ended up here. The monster had beat me. Why in Hades did I let that happen? I didn't have much time to think before a door creaked open. A man with brown eyes and dirty blonde hair, maybe 17 years old? Walked in. He had a bunch of weapons on him, including knives, a sword, what looked to be a tranquilizer, a whip, and even a taser. I was the slightest bit alarmed. But none of that was compared to what was crawling towards me. I started screaming. "SP-SP-SPI-SPIDER!" I screamed as I moved my legs up to my chest, my wrists struggling against the chains. The man covered his ears and glared at me. "KILL IT! JUST KILL IT!" I Screamed over and over again. Just to make me shut up he stepped on the spider. I started breathing heavily. "Thank- Thank you." He rolled his eyes and kicked me. "You're a pretty one, I'll give you that. But you're also extremely annoying. Child of Athena, I'd suppose. Do to the fact that you're more scared of a tiny spider than me." My attention focused on him, the pieces all coming together. "I was abducted by that Fury, from the fields of punishment- no wonder I lost- and now I'm here. Because someone is mad at me- my guess. And they sent you here to torture me. Who? I don't know. Well tough luck for you. I've been through worse than what you're about to put me through. I've been in Tartarus for crying out loud." I said. "Very very smart. You really are a child of Athena. Very strong willed. Not to mention- you have been through a lot. Well. It's too bad that I'll put you through worse than you could imagine. I've been hired to make you wish you'd never been born. He came at me with the taser, and then the whip.