#2 Percy

I was at camp, searching for Annabeth. She hadn't come to dinner last night, and according to her siblings she didn't come back to the Athena cabin. I was starting to worry. I went into the woods and started searching there. After what felt like days- stupid ADHD- I found her dagger surrounded by blood with a note saying 'We know you're reading this, Perseus, we have taken your precious child of Athena, and she won't be coming back. If you want a pointless chance at saving her, go to your precious Oracle.' I dropped to my knees and let out a scream. "ANNABETH!" I cried. There was absolutely NO way I wouldn't find her. I would go back to Tartarus to find her, I would face the fields of punishment, I would do anything to find her. I grabbed the note and her bloody dagger and ran back to camp and into the Big House. "CHIRON" I yelled. "What is it, Percy?" He asked, concerned. I showed him the dagger and the note. He paused, and looked at me with pity before turning around in his wheelchair and whispered something to Mr. D. , who then called Nico, Clarrise, Thalia, Piper, and Leo, who seemed too hyper to notice anything wrong, and whispered something to them. Piper started crying, Thalia was seething with anger, Nico had a very concerned face, Clarrise seemed mad, but I couldn't really tell, and Leo was still too hyper to understand. Chiron pulled me over and said to go talk to Rachel. I just nodded and left to find her.