New book coming 2018!

Ok so I'm going to write a book and it is not a fanfic, it is a book that I have had in my head for a while now and I'm kick the next year off with the first chapter on new years day! I hope you read, and a long time ago I said I was going to upload a different book.

Angel of Death

I got bored of that story cuz it was a good plot line if a stuck to the first plot but then I had a different plot and then anther and it turned into this werid boring book that I didn't like so I will try and remake it, but I have to get my tablet fixed cuz the screen shattered (RIP screen 😢). But then I will try and fix the story and maybe upload it to here, i will be a while before I get the screen fix so ya. Anyway this page is not about that it has about the NEW BOOK!!!!

So here is the cover of the book for you!
👇
____________________________________________________________________

So here is the cover of the book for you! 👇____________________________________________________________________

Somethings about the story:

Note: she is not going to go to wonderland, she is in her on wonderland.

Some of the things in this story happened to me, well a lot of it. But if you start reading it and feel sorry for me, don't be. Becuz it either happened a long time ago or I just don't really think to much about it so it's fine.

The main character is best around me so that is why it's called Isabella in wonderland, of course. She is living with her mother and her two brothers and her mom's "friend", her father is out truck driving and is never really home. Things start to take a turn when she starts getting bullied at school, girls would whisper about her and say very hurt fool things, the guys would push her into lockers, call her a pig and beat her up and they would always say "You always get what's coming to you. that is what you get for being a pig, BITCH!" It wasn't all bad though she had the guy she really liked and who hag out with her, he would always bandage her up and she loved every second of it. He was so kind,..so.....very.........kind.

...

Untell one day. She snapped!

____________________________________________________________________

So this is going to come out nexted year (*snickers at her own joke*) and i hope you read the first chapter when it comes out and the next chapter and the next chapter when I update. And thank you so much if you do go and check it out, it will mean the world to me if you vote and comment what you think about me writing my own book and one last thing before I go.........

This lovely person, ItIsAysha wanted me to give them a shout out and I thought to myself 'You want me to give you a shout out?!' I was so canfussed, I would have never thought I would make it so far as to someone asking me to give them a shout out. So thank you to this person. So please if you could go over and follow them if your not already, if you want to

And that is all I have for now I hope you liked the "update?" and I hope when it does come out you go check it out!

*bug out