last part! :( (you don't have to read)

Ok so as you've seen above these word this will be the last part I know it sucks but I don't want my page and followers to be from comics that I've share and not stores that I write so I'm going to discontinue this comic book, but don't worry, cuz I have other story's and so far two fanfic I got in the works so if you hate reading story's and only followed me becouse I have a comic book with 200 pages on it and another with like 40+ chapters. Well first a ask you to PLEASE DON'T UNFOLLOW ME, sound I ask you to go read one of my fanfics or story's that I write and you'll see I really do take pride in what I do here. I may take a while to update. But I still do! I just. Sort-of. Have a bussy schedule and some times I can't upload that day or week or maybe even mouth but I do upload so ya, go read one or whatever lol.

Ok so as you know I have a bunch in the work so don't be disappointed and keep checking my page or follow me that will give you a notification everytime i upload or drop a new book\fanfiction. Ok that is all I wanted to say...

*Bug out

(I gotta come up with a new sign off lol)

i'm  updating this page sorry i just found a new comic that was really funny and just wanted to share it...