Tagged...Again!? (again you can skip if you want)

Questions are up top, 👆 there. Now let's get this thing going!

1. I have two, Jo and Lynn.

2. 14 about to be 15 in less then a month.

3. February, 12.

4. Aquarius. ♒

5. Purple. And not just becuz it is my birth stone that was just a plus lol.

6. I don't really have on but if a had to pick one I would say 8.

7. It's complicated, I have 2 cats but my family has 4 cats (incluting my cats) and 3 dogs,
              Cats names:
                 1. My cat: Nefra.
                  2. My sister's cat: Cleo
                   3. My mom's boyfriend's cat: Calypso (Lippy)
                    4. My brother's cat: Nala
             Dogs names:
                1. My other brother's dogs: Daphne and Sebastian (sabby)
                 2. My mom's dog: Lana

8. That is way too personal of a question so I'm not going to answer it. Sorry (not sorry)

9. 5.5, I think? Don't quote me on it lol.

10. 9/10, it depends on the shoe brand.

11. 6 pairs
          1. plaid Converse style shoes.
           2. Outside uggs.
            3. House uggs.
             4. Converse style heals.
              5. Tennis shoe heals.
               6. Golden sparkly white flipflop's.

12. It was a night terror, and all I know and remember was I was in this pink bathroom stall and I had my feet up on the toilet and my head sat on my knees and I was hiding from so person that was chasing me, and throw the track of the stall between the bathroom door and the wall of the stall I say a finger and I could make in out to, it was a girl and she had long black hair and I couldn't see her eyes though and she was wearing a long white lacey dress that was dripin with water and dirt, and all that came out of my mouth was "I see her" and then I woke up shaking and tears streaming down my face. THE END. ( and that was my real dream I didn't write it just to make it up or anything that was my dream) PS: to make it even more creepy that girl keeps showing up in my dreams night after night.

13. I'm double-jointed in my wrist so I can bring my thumb all the way down to my arm, if you need a picture here...

 I'm double-jointed in my wrist so I can bring my thumb all the way down to my arm, if you need a picture here

(This is not my hand, my hand is perittyer then that one lol)

14. I don't think so but I do get this bad feeling like someone is watching me when I am alone but that could be just my nerves.

15. It Took Me By Surprise, By: Maria Mena.

16. Friends with Benefits.

 Friends with Benefits

17. Someone who is straight out with me, tells me how he/she feels and doesn't get jealous easy. Someone that I can tell everything to and won't judge me for the mistakes I've made. That would be nice lol to bad that he doesn't exist. NEXT QUESTION!!!

18. Yes. One, doesn't matter if it's a boy or girl.

19. I don't know, whatever kind of wedding is fine with me, I guess.

20. Complicated. Lol sorry.

21. Yes, I had to go to the doctor to draw some blood because I had a stomach ache and I couldn't find out what was wrong with me.

22. Yes, this also ties into question 20, about churches. You can connect the dots lol.

23. Nope.

And I tag 16 people.

ItIsAysha962
LianaEchoMinty
x_sexyjanos_x
adrienetteship
UnderTaleDoesMC
blackcat212
littlemissfangirl13
Lizardlover26
FERNANDOGROFF
KatelynSamira
Casey_4
stawBerry7
That1Fangrell
Ruru_Ataku_cute
Naughty_Girl_2004