I'M NOTHING WITHOUT YOU Part 1

"kyun ki me thumari aur shyam ki baren me janthan hun.................".

After saying, he pushed khushi and went from there throwing an angry glare on her. When he was about to enter Gupta House, he was stopped by Garima's voice.

Garima:- My happiness has no boundary jiji by seeing Khushi and Arnav's life...

Buaji:- It's true Garima. I am really scared about sankadevi's life. I don't want to think about it, what would have happened if we married her to Shyam?

(Arnav had a mixed feeling. What is this buaji talking about? Is something wrong?)

Garima:- why are you thinking about that crap jiji.

Buaji:- No Garima. I am the one who insisted her to marry shyam. He hid his true identity as though he is unmarried and acted like no one existed like him. (Arnav frozed at the same place)But my Nandhakishore saved me from that blame, that's why he made her attend the Sathyanarayana pooja which was held in RM that day. (Arnav remembers khushi crying on his shoulder) throwing her engagement ring on his face, slapped him and relieved herself. Suppressing all her pain she hides everything only because she doesn't want to see Anjali broken. (pauses Crying...) she lost her parents at her childhood and her broken engagement, I was scared how her life would be? Now my Nandhakishore and her DM gave her life in protective arms...

They continued their talkin' but Arnav is not there to hear anymore It's beyond the world what he heard about khushi. "HIS KHUSHI".

When he was about to climb the stairs, something caught his attention which took his breath away. She was standing in the same place, where he saw khushi trying for suicide the first time in "HER WAY".

This time she didn't wait. Yes he was late. She jumped from the terrace in front of his eyes.

She is not a coward girl to commit suicide. She is a fighter. she won't give up easily. But this is something beyond the limits. How could he think another man in her life? She knows that there should be a reason. Serious reason. But this? Her brain stuck. Her view got blurred. She lost her mind totally. Result is here.

Arnav ran like a mad towards khushi. Khushi lying in the floor lifeless made him go numb. He gathered her in his arms and ran to his car as if everything had gone blur in his sight except his car.

Is this called "death-blow"? Seeing our loved one in pool of blood? Thought of losing them forever? No he can't let it happen. Now he has only one GOAL. He must save her. No matter what?

First time in his life ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA forgot to put his SEATBELT. Ignoring all the damn signals he reached the hospital picking khushi in his arms screaming for doctors. He didn't say anything. He doesn't want to... they took her to the OT leaving behind broken Arnav.

His heart stopped beating when he saw the same scene in front of his eyes. He also experienced the same, when he was 14 years old. When his mother shot herself to get rid from betray.

Now his khushi.....

At that time he was a small boy, doing nothing but cried. But now , he won't let it happen again. He can turn the whole world upside down. He can do anything to save his khushi. HIS LIFE.

Doctors and nurse running in and out made him more nervous.

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA sitting like never before. His mind was surrounded by storm. He doesn't know what's happening. He is a criminal. He made an innocent girl to commit suicide. His heart accused him. Usually his "mind" used to support all his actions, this time it also joined hands with his "heart" in accusing, for committing such an offence.