I'M NOTHING WITHOUT YOU Part 2(COMPLETED)

Last part

Discharge day...

Arnav is all set to take khushi back home. When he was about to enter the ward, he heard khushi asking Buaji something which made him furious.

Khushi: Buaji please take me to GH. I can't sit and let Raizadas do work for me. I will be not comfortable Buaji. (Arnav can't take it anymore. Here he is planning to make her comfortable with him forever. But she is trying to go away from him? How could she?) Entering into ward, looking at khushi..

Arnav: Buaji all the formalities are over. You don't worry about MY WIFE (he stressed) I will take care of her. I will send car everyday to pick you up to RM and meet khushi.

Buaji understood that Arnav will not give any chance to take khushi to GH. Payash also reached hospital to help Arnav. Hospital offered her a wheel chair if she needed as she was having little problem in walking. Arnav denied and picked khushi in his arms which made Buaji blush, payash smile and whole hospital Awed....

Khushi's face was worth seeing. She herself can't understand what she really felt right now. He lifted her before too, but now it's something different. His facial expression is very new to her. She can read his eyes which convey many more to her.

She can walk slowly. But why he is doing this? They reached RM. Before he came to her she got down from the car and started walking with the support of payal. Arnav fisted his fingers and control his anger as he doesn't want to hurt khushi anymore.

Nani circled the thali and welcomed khushi.

Naniji: khushi bitiya you should take rest and avoid roaming for someday. Ok? (Resting in their room for whole day with Arnav made her feel bit scared.)

Khushi: Naniji I'm bored like hell. I can't take it anymore. I will sit in the living room with you all for some time. Please don't ask me to lie down in the bed all the time.

Before Nani agreed to khushi,

Arnav(looking at Khushi): if you get bored then I will bring you here. But now you should take some rest and that's final. And again he lifted her in his arms and started walking towards their room leaving their surprised family. when they reached the lobby he heard khushi...

Khushi: Arnavji no one is here you can put me down.

Is she thinking he is doing everything for others to see? Well, he is the one who always did this for his family's happiness. But now, he can't let it go like this.

Arnav: I did something for my family before, but not at all times.

She got confused. What it really meant? She was blank. She kept gazing at his face clutching his collar as usual that when he kept her in bed and adjusted for her comfort.

Arnav: It's not necessary to feel uncomfortable. This is our room. I'm your HUSBAND. I'm here for you. Always. Is that clear?(he said softly) she gulped hearing this.

Khushi(in mind): Hey DM.....she called forgetting that she is "KATTI" with DM.

He sat next to her which made her to get up and he stopped her to do so.

Arnav: how are you feeling now?

Khushi(in mind): what really he is asking for? She nodded ok.

Arnav: you want something? She nodded no. (without seeing his face.)

Arnav: khushi I hope doctor didn't stitch your mouth. Can u answer me by words? And when I'm talking, look at me. (Which made her see his face and next second she changed her look to somewhere which irked him. When he was about to say something. The whole Raizadas were here in their room.)