Chapter 16: You Will Look Like A Greek Goddess

The following morning when I woke up, Hayden was no where to be seen. He probably left early this morning. I laid there on my bed thinking about the previous night, smiling when I thought of how he held me as I fell asleep. Then I remembered what I asked him before I fell asleep and a deep blush took over my entire face and even my ears were heating up at the thought of what must have gone through his mind at the moment I said that. As I turned over to my side where Hayden slept, I noticed that there was a small note with a relatively largish box next to me.

"Good Morning Beautiful. I wanted to give you something before you go, but I was called into the office for an emergency. Anyway, This is for you AllyBear, I hope you get to wear it in Greece. I know you'll look like a pure goddess in it. You already do, even without it. Send me pictures yeah? Love Hayden Xx"

Frantically, I opened the box which revealed a stunning white dress with a slit at the leg and a silver belt across my waist and a laced type pattern along my chest. Along with it was a pain of beautiful white and silver sandals. It was perfect. I will definitely send him pictures when I'm in Greece, especially when I'm wearing this dress. I couldn't believe that he had actually bought me something so perfect, so I immediately pulled my phone from my night stand and sent him a text.

Hayden! I love it! Wow. Wow. Wow. I can't even... I'm speechless!

Good Morning to you too bestie. I assume you've found your present that I left you?

Yes! It's perfect Hayden!

I'm glad you like it. As long as I get to see you in it?

I promise you'll be the first one to see me in it. I won't even leave the room before you've seen it!

When he doesn't immediately reply to my last message, I take the dress along with the shoes and place them into my travel bag. I stare at myself in the mirror and decide that I am done with the dark hair. I want to be my natural blonde self. I want to be me again and that is all thanks to Hayden. I take a quick shower and dress into a casual pair of jeans with a spaghetti strapped top. Then I jump in my car and head to the nearest good hair salon I can find. After three hours at the hair salon, I was finally finished. My brown locks was now hanging in light blonde, baylaged, loose curls around my face. I already packed all my suit cases in my car, so I go straight towards the airport to meet Caden once I am finished with my hair. I hope he likes it. I think to myself shyly. Most of all, I wonder what Hayden is going to think of it when I send him a picture in my dress with blonde hair instead of brown.

The drive to the airport was surprisingly fast. I made it there at 12:45P.M. knowing that Caden would only be arriving at about 1:30 P.M. Pulling out my phone, I check to see whether I have received any new messages or something. As I unlock my phone, an incoming call comes through.

"Hey babe" Caden speaks as soon as I press answer.

"Hey Cade, whatsup?"

"I might be slightly late. I got tied up at work and we are still busy, but I'll let you know when I am coming. Are you at the airport yet?"

I refrain from sighing, knowing that if he's tied up at work, I could spend hours here waiting for him. That's how hectic it goes at his job.

"Yeah, I'm here Cade. Don't worry though, I'll keep myself occupied at one of the restaurants okay?"

"I'm really sorry princess, I'll try to hurry up as soon as I can."

"Stop stressing Cade, do your work and finish up. I'll wait for you."

After hanging up the phone, I make my way towards one of the restaurants that had free wifi and a charging point where I could charge my phone as I was working on some activities for the kids. I was just about to finish up one of the colouring pictures when I was engulfed in a warm hug. It was Caden, he had finally finished up at work and was now here with me. I quickly paid for the drinks and the snacks I had while I was waiting for Caden and then we made our way towards the plane. How he found space for us on another plane was still a mystery to me.