Amnesia

"My blood, sweat and tears
My last dance
Take it away
My blood, sweat and tears
My cold breath
Take it away... "

Darkness, everything dark. He looked for a way out, but he knew there was no escape. He began to run, his heart pounding in his chest. He stopped in fear when he heard footsteps behind him. His heart beating in sync with the approaching steps. Suddenly he felt a cold hand touch his shoulder, and he whirled around to see who, or what it was. A young man stood before him with a devilish smirk.
With a shadow cascading down his face, covering his eyes.
"It's been a while hasn't it...but this is what you wanted, right?" he laughed lightly .
The voice echoed loudly in Taehyung's head, like a high pitched scream. He grabbed the sides of his head, wincing in pain.
"What do you mean?!" Taehyung yelled as he collapsed onto the ground.
"Make it stop!" he yelled clenching his hands.
"I can't, this is not my doing, you chose this remember?" he whispered.
"You made the deal after all..." he continued.
Taehyung's eyes widened, he stood up slowly, desperately trying to balance. His hands trembled, in fear of the unknown. "Deal?" He said his voice quivering, his head spinning.
"You really don't remember?" the man said with disbelief.
"..Well...why don't you take a look" he said as he walked into the distance. Taehyung followed behind him, desperate for answers. All he could hear was the tapping of their feet echoing  through the endless space.
"Here we are..." he stopped in front of what seemed like a large door. He knocked three times, and the door opened, creating a loud sound that filled the place.
It was a room, decorated with what seemed like vintage furniture. A large chandelier hung from the ceiling and detailed golden picture frames on the turquoise walls. Taehyung could now see the man's face, he looked oddly familiar, but he couldn't recall from where or when.
The young man reached his hand into his pocket. "Where did I leave them" he muttered quietly to himself. The man looked a lot less monstrous than Taehyung initially anticipated.
"Are you searching for these?" Taehyung asked as he pulled out the vintage spectacles as he handed it towards him.
"...yes, I am actually" he replied at length with a furrowed brow.
"I didn't take them...in fact I don't even know how they got there" he admitted.
"... Are you sure you want to know?" the man asked him, looking into his eyes carefully.
"yes I'm sure..." he gulped.
The young man looked at him at length before continuing.
"I want to tell you I'm sorry, I can't stay for much longer you see" the man replied, his eyes pained.
Taehyung looked at him, his faced painted with confusion.
"Look here" he said gesturing into the mirror to their right. "Use these" he said, handing him the golden spectacles.
Taehyung took them carefully, and held them in front of his eyes, he looked at his reflection, but he was convinced what he saw wasn't him. He saw himself, but something menacing lurked inside him.
The young man lowered his head, unsure of what to say.
"Wait...why?" Taehyung said in a panicked tone, he turned to look at him.
"This is your true form..." the man said, still keeping his head lowered.
"... I'm sorry Taehyung" he continued.
"... But now I must go.. "

As he said those words, everything began to fade, and dissolve away, like the way it was before. "... No! Please don't!" he yelled in agony. "Please don't go" he reached out, however then him, himself began to fade, but there was nothing he could do, now silent. Everything silent. Dark.

To be continued