I squealed like a little child, ready to flash them my good news while turning right the doorknob and letting it shut itself.

The smile on my face became a frown once I saw my parents again fighting. Ugh, so one day, they could act like there's nothing and then now we're back to the normal ourselves again?

Sighing, I softly threw my backpack infront of the center table and went up to them.

"Yes I can! They're still my parents so they will let me in, no matter what. And I'm going to take my children with me." Mom squeaks at my Dad who's already panting.

I turn my attention to Thun, who's calmly sitting at the computer chairm while watching them fight. He noticed my presence then again turn his attention to our parents.

"No you can't! They already have disowned you remember? And another no, you're not taking them away! They're still mine." Dad sternly informs her.

Walking up to my obnoxious brother, I say, "Aren't you gonna stop them? She's talking about taking us with her in her parent's! Would you like to have a drunk mom every day and night and a grandparent arguing with her?" I practically screamed at him but controlled myself.

Mom seemingly heard what I've said and turn to me, "So you are with him then? Just because he gives you what you want?" She asks.

"No!" I just wanna snap 'I'm not even talking to you.' at her but I know that would just cause alot more trouble.

Thun shake his head no, "Because I know Dad won't let her." He states with some sarcasm. He has a point there.

"And so you would want to live with him, breaking into our house every night and look for his money to continue his gambling session?" I placed both my hands on my waist.

He looked up irritatedly at me, "So what's your point then?" My hands dropped off my waist and told him,

"I-I don't..know." I said, what am I really proving eh?

"Yea we can. We're gonna have our flight tomorrow." She says. What does she talking about? We're flying to Spain tomorrow?

"Are you out of your mind?" I chirped her, wanting to believe that's just a joke from her.

"Do you think I am?" Yes. "No. We're goin-"

"No we aren't!" I protested and she pushed away, making me stumble to my arse.

I gathered my strength and again stood up, "Why are you again fighting? What for?" I look back and forth between them two.

"He makes all the desicions himself! "Sigo siendo su esposa y también tengo que hacer la mía!" She accuses him, while I tug at my now messy hair and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Well I'm the father here and I know what can I do the best for this family." He replies and walks out the scene, probably making his way to his office room.

"Moving on." Thunder says and stands up, now standing through the wall, with his arms crossed and his right leg hovering over the other one.

"Mom, you couldn't just say that."I softly said, knowing that she's not in the mood right now.

"Like what I said lately, I can, Laine." She huffs and went further for a glass of water.

"You already told us before, that they disowned you." Cringing at that, I still made it to say.

"I know. And that is because of that man." Mom says, gesturing to her husband, who's currently out of sight.

"Then why did you still married him?"