ⅩⅢ

Eclipse's third main song: Goodbye To You on the side bar! ->

ⅩⅢ

It was already 2:15 p.m. and we're still discussing the comparative advantage theory on Economics class. Sigh, this is not my thing. Not thinking, I positioned my pen in my fingers and began to doddle abstract little f***s.

Wonder what Luke's doing in library right now. Hm.

He's reviewing of course. Said my little subconcious. Yep, he must probably burying his head in books there, not that he's a total nerd. Just thinking.

He just has missed an exam from economics last Monday because he's still resting on their home from what happened to him, the convulsion incident, so now, he's very lucky that he doesn't need to attend this s***ty class and can just sleep in the library whenever he wants to.

Another sigh, I doodled him on my notebook, drew him on a chair, in front of a table, and taking a nap, maybe; and also with Ms. Balahaja, with her glasses on her nose arranging stack of different kinds of papers in the under dock of her table.

"Ms. Gates, I'm calling to you twice. Looks like there's something else more important thing to do on your notepad than my subject, huh? Mind sharing it?" Ma'am says and I bolt up my head at her, turning the pad upside down so she wouldn't see what's in there.

"Um, I'm sorry, ma'am. What's your question?" 

"My question is what's something else bugging you in that paper?"

"Nothing." I quickly respond and sit on a stari9ght position on my chair once more.

"Okay, my real question." She says as she flipped through the pages of her book and looked back at me, raising an eyebrow. "Who developed the theory of comparative advantage?" She says as I smirked on my own, I knew his thing.

I stood up in my feet and answered, "It is first developed by 19th-century English economist David Ricardo, that attributed the cause and benefits of international trade to the differences among countries in the relative opportunity costs of producing the same commodities." I said as I sat down again, the whole calss looked at me like I've grown three heads. I just answered her more than she needed to. Ha!

She nods her head, completely amazed by my answer while she discussed more. Finals is near, therefore I need to study harder and listen to lectures. Seriously, this time.

"In a simplified example involving two countries and two goods, if country A must give up three units of good x for every unit of good y produced, and country B must give up only two units of good x for every unit of good y, both countries would benefit if country B specialized in the production of y and country A specialized in the production of x." She resumes and I jot down simplified forms of it on my economics notebook and lists them into my mind.

I raised my left hand and she gazed over me, nodding, I asked, "So it means, that, B could then exchange one unit of y for between two and three units of x, then?"

"Yes. and A could receive between one-third and one-half unit of y for every unit of x." She finishes off and lifted a smile for me. I tug my mouth a little to return it to her but she didn't noticed it, as I saw.

"The theory of comparative advantage provides a strong argument in favour of free trade and specialization among countries." I wrote in my pad just when the door shot open by two officers catching their breathe. Ow.

"Ma'am, can we excuse all of the Art, Interact, Music and Dance Club members? Supervised by Mrs. Sweigel." One of them says and the called ones walked outside the classroom to them.