Background/Personality|Electrism

.__Rebooted on 6/1/2018__.
Undergoing Major Editing On; December 31, 2018

I just realized how similar mine and Popyyaya's(I think that's how you spell her user) books are and I promise I don't copy off her work, I really love when the reader is badass and cool and I do read her book and find it totally fucking cool that she has her own writing style going for her, I read most of her books and really adore how she makes y/n fit in with all the characters, I'm not gonna lie I did take slight inspiration by using the Badass y/n Au and adopted it as one of my own and centering it around lookism.

WARNINGS/Reader-san personality
-there will NOT be Smut in this story
(unless I change my mind)
(but there will be smut in my side story(Twinism)
(my Oneshots if requested)
and in my other Lookism×MaleReader×BTS Book(but with a male reader; Bands)

-There will be a Limes Tho,( ;) )

-y/n and Haneul do makeout at one point- BUT BEFORE YOU YELL AT ME ABOUT HOW DISGUSTING I AM- THEIR STEP SIBLINGS(NOT BLOOD RELATED AT. ALL.) and they do it while drunk so it doesn't really count cause they're not sober! oKEY? JEEZ!

[][][][][][][][][][][]

-Reader-San is a badass

-Reader-San isn't totally oblivious

-My OCS will be in this so I might get side tracked

-my writing is bad eheh

-Reader-San is grade A+ student but has trouble in (S/y/f) [Subject/You/Fail]

-Reader-San is Bisexual meaning she has attraction towards both gender Male and Female

-The OCS look like BTS ;]

-Reader-San is sarcastic

-Reader-San is perverted sometimes

-Reader-San will not hesitate to speak her mind

-Reader-San was bullied until she turned 12

-Reader-San tends to hide her Real feelings under a mask since her mother and little brother left.

-Reader-San tends to act like a guy sometimes but her boobs say otherwise

-Reader-San is an insecure precious thing

Etc.

_____________________

Background/Facts;

(Y/N) dosent like to be reconized in public so she wears a black medical mask to hide her identity.

(Y/N) family was poor when she was born until her Father got lucky and his Brand got huge

When (Y/N) was four her Father and mother were getting divorced cause her mother was caught cheating on him. After the divorced (F/N) got you, and (M/N) got your little brother.

You forgot his name since you where only four and your brain haden't yet develop.

(Y/n) (L/n) is a special case,

Years ago when she was 5

Her parents had an argument about who, her and her little brother would go with after the divorce,

In the end her Mother got her little brother and her Father got her. (Y/N) was a quiet child which her Father respected since he wished for her to be obedient.

When you were 7

(F/n) was a successful business man having his own clothing line called "(F/c/l)"-(Fathers/Clothing/Line). He pulled you out of (E/s/n) -[Elementary/School/Name] and you guys left (C/n)-[Country/Name] he moved you and him closer to his most popular store, throughout that time he had hired someone to teach you Korean.

When you were 9

You where running away from your bullies but tripped and fell as they caught up and where about to beat you more, a girl with silver hair beat them to a pulp, she was smiling the whole time --which for some reason didn't freak you out-- as she pulled you to your feet she gave you her giant pastel blue hoodie since your clothes where dirty and ripped. She told you her name and you told her yours, ever since then you've been best friends.

When you were 13

Your father remarried a beautiful woman named Hyun-Ae Yoon and your new step brother Hanuel Yoon who was 15. He loved gaming so you, one day, came up with a way to break his shell. you said if you get more kills than him in _____ he would have to tell you more about himself.

He agreed and you --being awesome-- Won, which surprised him he kept the deal and told you about himself. He told you that he's in a club that does 'gaming', you told him about your bullies "wow, if i were in that type of club I'd get picked on twice as much as i already do" which you spat out on accident, he asked for their names which you hesitated but obliged cause of him being older and wiser. The next day at school no bullies appeared and it surprised you and Liy. you went home with Liy and saw a satisfied Hanuel sitting on the stair ways.

-

-

-

-

A month ago

(F/n) wanted to transfer you to a school more Active so you could meet other people, Him and Hyun-Ae had left for a Ten month long business trip.

(A/N)

so that's mostly it for your background there's going to be a lot going on and ill be adding more people to the story and they'll be flashbacks about (Y/N) story.

and sorry about my bad writing eheh this is kinda my first real fanfic book.
k bye Reader-San
-Cry

Reboot A/n; there's gonna be a lot of things between Y/n, Haneul and Liy.

Major editing A/n;
I can't wait to write the Sin out of those Limes SlUrp