[5] Reviled Identity

(EDITED)
A/N 

this took place in episode seven

yeah yeah ik it's been almost a week since I've updated don't judge me timeskip to after Zacks being a bully and beating people up and then realizing Daniel is faster than him blah blah

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel Dodged each and everyone of Zacks attack as the said males stopped to breath

"He Avoided Every attack from Zack!" "Awesome!"

Y/n watch in slight boredom as Auggy continued to play with the end of the H/c girls F/c jacket. Everyone tensed at the sight of Zacks fist heading right towards Daniels face. The E/c Girl watch the sight in front of her, amused with a smirk covered by the thin fabric covering the bottom half of her face.

GRAB

Daniel Had managed to grab Zacks fist without anyone being able to see it, Well Except for a Smirking short girl who knew the tall Brunette.
Zack sweat dropped as he stared at Daniel in disbelief.

"why does he just dodge?" "He must Hate to fight!" "Maybe only his body is fast?"

"Zack will win, right?" "Of course..?" "He was the second best boxer in middle school!"

"You...Ass!!" Zack threw another blow as Daniel missed yet another punch towards Daniel

"(Y/n)-Noona, Are you even listening to me?" a pouty Male voice could be heard as the said girls vision cleared as she looked around the grassy area
"I- Hey?, you alright?"
a blurry figure sat next to the girl "What happened..?"
the H/c girl rubbed her eyes, opening them and seeing green eyes stare back into hers
"oh man, i must of hit your head hard"
the boy snickered at his strength. "School sucked so we ditched, found this place, danced to some music. Shortly after my phone died sadly. You said you felt like you could do ten backflips but the only thing we could do close to that was boxing, i mean i tried to worn ya' but you insisted i taught you.
After i taught you a couple moves you slipped on- well nothing, and hit your head on a small log. Funny thing is; that was the only thing here that you could get yourself injured on, yet you managed to still hit your head" the boy laughed laying on her stomach, she huffed "Har Har" the H/c girl Laid her head on the clean grass closing her (E/c) eyes. 

Y/n took off her jacket, making it look like she was taking off a cloak, hanging it on the smaller Girl that was fiddling with the Jacket zipper before, Auggy looked up at the slightly taller female confused.
Y/n did something unexpected to the Shorter female, Auggys eyes widend as she watched y/n take off the thin fabric from her face, pulling off taking her black Hat as her identity was being reviled but everyone was busy watching Zack and Daniel in anticipation.
She stepped forwards rolling up her uniform sleeves that where never bothered to be buttoned in the first place, she mumbled something inaudible to the smaller girl.

"How do i manage to get myself into these fucking situations"

a H/c girl stepped in striking her fist into Zacks Solar Plexus, lifting him off his feet.
Zacks body hit the ground with a thud as he coughed uncontrollably.

"One Attempt..." "......" "Did She really do that...?" "......" "i think so...."

The H/c female turned around to Daniel and the crowd as she looked at them with Bored E/c eyes, "Daniel your faster than i thought, but save the fighting for me" She playfully winked at the stunned boy Smirking. 

"That's was really (Y/n)!"
"(Y/n), you're a badass!"
"Does she work out?"
"what the hell is she?"
"TAKE MY V CARD-"

"He didn't want to fight so she did it for him!"
"What a nice guy refusing to fight!"
"i know who she is! She's the daughter of (F/N), owner of one of the most popular clothing stores ever she's also a model!"
"Really!?  i need to meet her!"
"why did She help Daniel?"
"They must be close Friends" 

Daniel Stared Awe stuck at the girl As Zack started yelling
'oh yeah i forgot about you for a second' Y/n turned to look at an angry Zack yelling at the crowd as the girl started feeling pity for the guy

"Alright people, Shows over, leave"

she glared deathly at the crowd ad it disbanded with the teens going back to their classes.

-------------

Jay was in the urinal using it when he overhead
[eavesdropped]
on a conversation that came from a stall "Lets get those Assholes!" number one shouted "the transfers?" toilet guy said "But Zack was no match.." third guy spoke also "Lets come at them all at once" "There are three of us." number on ignored him "The girl shouldn't be hard to grab from behind, and the other two will take The guy from the back and the last take the front of him" "wow. you have no shame" the guy sitting on the toilet weirdly took a smoke of his cigarette "But we can't let him be like this".

"i'll grab his arms...with my herculean strength" third guy posed
"i don't see it.."
"right"
"Lets beat them up today after school" "Deal! Let kick that transfer dicks ass!, he's not good enough for (Y/n)"
Jay had finished doing the dew silent like always.

"Zack Lee In one shot?" Mr. 2 kool fr skool sat back in his chair sticking his hand in his pockets.
"Yeah, Big news" a boy in the background listened in on the conversation wondering why they where in the classroom still "What a tool, you think he's better looking than me?" the boy almost let a laugh out as he 'overheard' them "Just say it, Huh?"

Vocal and Dance Dept 

Vin Jin & Tainer Yoong 

"Eli!, Troye!, did you see the Transfers in the fashion Department?"
"Eli, Troye.. they're both good looking.. but you guys are better"
"They say the girl Transfer hit Zack Lee"
"Zack Lee lost?" Eli turned around in his chair "i don't care about fighting.. but if they're good looking.." Troye looked at Eli skeptical about the words he used "shall i ask them to be my hair models?" Troye looked at the girls then back at Eli. "i call dibs" Troye adjusted his glasses earing a glare of light to hit them perfectly.

Beauty Dept 

<the only Guys>

Eli Jang & Troye Namgung 

Vasco sat on his chair leaning forward "you said their good looking?"
"Yep"
"and popular?"
"yep"
"And the girl can fight while the boy can dodge?"
"Yep" Vasco let manly tears slide down his face
"their as bad... As Eli...."
"The boy is going down" 

Architecture Dept 

<Man of Men>

Euntae Lee

Mr. personal Fan walked down the hall having to pee as he walked by Jay. He walked into the Bathrooms to see three guys beaten up, he gasped in shock at their trembling, bleeding, bruised bodies.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
A/n;
this took me about since 8 am its about 2;40pm right now and I'm so proud of myself cause it takes hours and I'm also an idiot who cant type worth shit-

anyway

This was also rushed I'm sorryy

and if i got anything wrong I'm more Sorryyy

i might of went overboard with my OCs but yeah it kind of is my Book...but whatever

-Cry aka your local trash

(New)A/n;
I love editing it's easier than writing
-w-
But sadly it'll end soon and I'll
either;
have to start writing again,
or discontinue the book.