[4] Boxer

(EDITED/SLIGHTLY RE-WRITEN)
(Photo; Zack)

It's called;
'SEXUAL TENSION'
----

blah blah blah
"hey, stop i'm not proud of it" Zack said proudly 'Bullshit' you thought as you listened in on another conversation, leaning back i n your chair.
you love the tea.

"i really hate that" Mira tucked a piece of hair behind her ear "why don't you just go out with him? he's nice to you~" Auggy shoved her face into her jacket bursting into muffled laughter "He's always fighting. A while ago he invited me to a movie, but he got in a fight in the street again!" Mira huffed

"geez - Crazy" Auggy sat up serious "i'm not really shocked" they both looked over at Auggy "what do you mean Auggy?" Mira asked puzzled "ah, you don't know?" Auggy glanced at Zack "he..Was a rising boxer in middle school"

Zack leaned back in his chair "Enough. as a boxer, i'm not proud of using a straight punch to leave him groggy. i should've thrown a jab" "wow~ What a pro~"
'no what you should have done was fucking landed on your ass- no wait calm down remember Liy's words' y/n inhaled sharply ignoring Daniels gaze as she crossed her arms looking over to see Liy asleep.

(Y/N) POV.

Liy must of been up all night.
she was probably playing GTAV or Saints Row, sometimes i feel like i take care of her more than she does with me. She started to gargle drooling 'is that what i look like when im asleep during class?' I smiles slightly under my mask.

hey! are you alright? they got you pretty bad i'll say that. Oh sorry! i'm Lillian Page! but my friends call me Liy!
i've been kinda.. admiring you from afar ever since you came here. and i don't really know why but you interest me
oh Crap im being weird again sorry... Hey! lets be friends!

"hey...lets be friends.." Liy mumbled in her sleep, poking her she woke up with a jolt. "you talk in your sleep a lot" Liy rubbed her eyes pouting "yeah yeah" she leaned her head on my shoulder.

"haha, come to think of it
that piggy's mom
must be a piggy too"

i felt Liy tense up at those words as i look over at the group trying to keep myself calm. And you already know how well that works out for me.

Third Person POV.

the group laughed "Pigs are born from pigs Hahaha" "what if the piggy brings his mom? LOL"
"then i'm gonna strip them both naked. haha!"
Liy held Y/n trying to keep her calm,
"was she happy after giving birth to him?" "Haha crazy ass"
"i would of had an abortion"

Because of me, my mom was getting insulted.

"Tracer"
he smirk walking over practically hovering above y/n "Y/n, what a fine piece you've turned out to be-"
"cut me the bullshit, I see you've got money, you have a new tattoo, you don't need me" y/n grabbed her jacket eyes never leaving his "who says i'm not here to Talk to my number one gang member"
"all the injured men on the ground you dumbass" she pointed at the closest one beaten up, he pointed to them raising a brow "oh them?, they don't matter" he waved them off stepping over one "anyways, i need your help-" you put a hand up stopping him "no-" he grabbed your wrist pulling you over to a limo "i never said you had a choice baby girl" he shoved you inside.

You landed on the seat with a slight thud sitting up quickly "Dammit Tracer! I told you i was done with this shit!" She went to jab him but he grabbed her arm right before it touched him "stop struggling, it's nothing to big; just a little intimidation that's all-" y/n pulled her arm away from him "Bullshit-" he looked at her Grabbing her hips and pulling her close with a tight grip, roughly grabbing her chin with his other hand "im getting fucking tired of you cutting me off babe. Start being a good kitten and help me or i'll do something with that friend of yours" y/n scoffed roughly removing his hands from her hip and chin, scooting away she looked out the tinted window "fine" she angry whispered, he smirked chuckling as the limo started driving, he looked over biting his lip slightly "you've only gotten hotter from the last time I saw you" she rolled her eyes "it's called; working out, and washing your face before bed" she lazily crossed her arms.