Duplicate

(Wow, the amount of votes and comments on the last chapter was crazy considering the amount of reads, thanks so much for reading :) )

Waking up in a strange place was always a little unnerving. It was still dark, though the room had no windows in it. Teller knew that Ello wouldn't just leave him be, with the lights off, if everyone was already up. Tugging his phone from his back pocket, he clicked the screen on, but when it didn't light up, he realized that his phone had died. 

Guess I won't be getting in contact with Mr. Canzoni this morning. 

That meant that he'd have to go back as soon as he could. Sighing, he pressed his phone to his forehead. Better to go now then to keep him waiting even longer and risk a worse punishment. He didn't want to leave the front door open, though. 

Alright, let's see if someone might be awake so that they can lock it... and maybe let me borrow their phone to call a taxi. He was just walking around the couch to do just that when he realized that calling on someone else's phone wouldn't even work. Yes, let me just have your phone and walk away with it so you can't hear me talking, don't worry, I'll bring it back, just like I brought back Tay-Yun's things. 

Shoving his phone back into his pocket, Teller decided to just go relieve himself, then figure out what he was going to do. He finished quickly and washed his hands, then face, but couldn't think of any way to leave without one of the boy's help. 

He was about to just go back and turn the TV on low, when he heard a sound coming from down a different hallway. Narrowing his eyes in that direction, he realized that there was actually a bit of light coming out from beneath one of the doors. 

Go back to the couch... or bother a random member of the band. 

He had never been very wise in his decision making, so when he hesitated for a moment, his feet decided to move him toward the small bit of light. Stopping in front of the door, he reached up to knock, but hesitated again. 

What if they just sleep with the lights on? Or fell asleep doing something? 

His knuckles rapped on the door quietly, but when he got no response, he stepped back and folded his arms over his chest. He could definitely hear music from beyond the door, but it sounded muffled, almost as if there was a sound room...

Of course. 

Without a second thought, Teller grabbed the handle and pushed it open slowly. Thankfully, the door didn't creak at all and he entered the large room silently. White was the color of choice for the walls and the furniture was a mix between grays and dark reds. A few random paintings hung on the wall, all of which involved music in some way, but besides that, and a large glass coffee table in the center of the step-down area, there was a surprising amount of free space. 

Walking along the outside of the room, away from the sunken den with all of the furniture, Teller took in the area with only half his attention. As he got closer to the far side of the room, he could hear the music a tiny bit better, but it still sounded way too far off. 

"Oh." 

Turning the corner to look behind what looked to be an alcohol bar, he came across a set of tight spiral stairs dropping downward into the floor. A sound room... down those stairs? How could that have even been possible with such a tight fit on the steps. Of course, he realized a moment later, as he began to carefully descend them, that there was likely another entrance and this one was just for personal use. 

He crouched on one of the higher steps and peaked down to see what was on the floor below. Teller grinned when he saw a thick pane of glass off to the left down a short hall that lead to a large pair of double doors. They were cleverly painted to blend into the wall color. Scanning the rest of the room, he noted a few tan armchairs and one long tan sofa, but what caught his eye was what was in front of the sofa. Like several of the rooms upstairs, part of the room was sunken in by a few small stairs, making it feel a bit bigger than it was... even though the room was actually giant. Nestled in front of the furniture was a large, white, grand piano.