Clone

(Happy New Years :3)

The V.I.P. tag hanging around Teller's neck felt more like a leash than anything else. Their first concert was in a little over an hour, so the whole band was getting ready with their outfits and the make up artists. Except for him. There was no need for such things when you weren't even showing your face. 

At least you can walk. 

It had taken him a lot groveling to be able to keep that privilege after what he'd pulled with Ello. When he was dropped off, Mr. Canzoni had been waiting right inside the hotel, and of course, had seen the group, besides Tay-Yun, who had stayed behind, bid him farewell. 

The only reason he probably didn't actually do much more besides make my eyes match is because we're likely to meet Ello again along the length of the tour. 

They had several venues they shared during that time, and he thought that they opened for at least one of Ello's shows, too. 

As he walked toward the back of the venue, the crowds of people around him began to slowly dwindle. Fans weren't allowed in the back areas, and all of the doors were heavily guarded for the performer's safety. 

Turning toward one such set of double doors, Teller paced toward them, only to be stopped by a hand on his shoulder from one of the large guards. "Sorry kid, no access for fans." 

Fan? 

Fighting to keep from rolling his eyes, Teller lifted up his V.I.P. pass. That got the man's attention, but after he looked over at his partner, then back down at Teller, he still shook his head. 

"That's a nice fake, but you're not going in." 

Scowling, Teller looked at the card hanging around his neck by a lanyard. It most definitely wasn't fake. It looked exactly like the ones Mr. Canzoni had passed out to the rest of the band. Not that he could explain that... without talking. 

Oh. Wait! 

Pulling out his phone, he quickly typed out a message in Korean, then held it up for the guards. 

I am a friend of the group Mimic. Mr. Canzoni, the manager, gave me this pass and told me to meet them before they went on. 

"What, are you mute, too? That doesn't mean anything to me. Why don't you call him and have him come bring you in, then?" 

The idea of doing that made Teller's eyes throb. Mr. Canzoni would absolutely not like having to do that, even though he was just relaxing in the make up room laughing it up with the band as they got ready. 

"It's okay, Fen-Won, she's with us." 

The guard looked over his shoulder at the sound of Wan-Nu's voice, but Teller forced himself not to turn around. 

"Of course. Though, she said she was a friend of one of the other bands performing, Mimic, not you guys." The guard said as Ello approached from either side of Teller. 

"Did she now?" En-Ti asked, a smirk on his handsome face as he leaned over, using Teller's shoulder as an armrest so that he could move closer. "I didn't know you knew English that well, Fen-Won." He stated, raising an eyebrow up at the guard before returning his attention to a visibly nervous Teller. 

"She typed it in Korean." 

And... there goes one of my rules down the toilet. 

"Wait. You can understand Korean?" Sahn-Re asked, suddenly appearing on his left, a look of shock and excitement on his face.