1

"Boruto, come down for lunch!" Naruto commanded. The young boy, however, ignored his father. He was on an important part of his game, after all.

"Boruto!" His father repeated, trying and failing to get the boy to listen.

Naruto eventually had to go upstairs to his boys room when he got sick of waiting.

He stormed inside to find the boy lazing around on his game. He never should have brought that for him.

"Come down to eat." Naruto said.

"But dad I'm almost finished! 2 minutes please!"

"Fine, I'll just get your mother."

The young boy all but threw his toy on his bed and rushing downstairs. Naruto smiled. That always did the trick.

Naruto followed his sons path down the stairs and into the kitchen where boruto and his beautiful husband were seated.

Naruto took his seat next to Sasuke, but not before giving his lover a kiss.

"Ewwww." Boruto chastised, scrunching his nose up in disgust.

"Not now, later." Sasuke said suggestively, with promise in his eyes.
Boruto gagged at his parents affection for one another, though it wasn't something he wasn't used to.

"Your mom's coming over later." Naruto informed whilst eating his roast potatoes.

"I know, I'm staying round hers tonight, by the way." Boruto replied.

"Okay, don't forget Tiddles. Me and your father will be busy tonight so we won't be able to bring it over."

Sasuke said with a straight face, despite the statement.

"Dad! I don't even need Tiddles. I'm already 9!" Boruto exclaimed, holding up 8 fingers.

Where did I go wrong with that boy? Sasuke thought.

He looked at his husband. Oh that's where.

"Well your crying will be Hinata's problem." Naruto concluded, already pitying the woman for having to deal with the boy without his stuffed duck. But then he thought of having Sasuke tonight. She better not bring that problem to me.

They cleaned up the dishes. Sasuke washed, Boruto dried and Naruto cleaned the counters. Before Boruto ran back upstairs to play his abandoned game.

Tch, when Naruto and Sasuke were his age they weren't playing games all day. Oh how the times have changed.

Before long, Hinata came round and helped out with dinner.

"He's always on that damned game, I tell ya." Naruto complained.

"I told you not to get it for him." Sasuke retorted.

"He never listens, does he?" Hinata said more to herself.

"The worst part is the complaining." Sasuke agreed.

"Hey, don't gang up on me." Naruto whined and pouted.

Sasuke rolled his eyes at his husbands dramatic behaviour.

Hinata went to call boruto down, who bounded down the stairs much quicker than he had done for lunch. Hinata can be scary when she wants to be.

Dinner finished quickly and boruto had left with his mother.

Doors were locked, lights were off, and windows were shut. Clothes were strewn, moans were made and bed sheets were messed.

All in all, it was a good night.

--------
The end.

Short and unsweetened. No lemons around here.

Started the in 2017 ended in 2019. For 500 words. Procastination at its finest folks.

Tell me what you think!