Chapter 7 (cry baby)

Chapter 7

I haven’t said a word to Damien since I sat my ass down in his crimson 2014 Chevrolet Camaro.

I even managed to not drool over his leather interior. “Ash.” Damien muttered breaking me out of my day dreams.

I just grunted and turned away looking at the passing scenery “Ashley, for goodness sakes could you stop acting like a stuck up bitch.

” He screamed slapping the leather steering wheel, I grunted sucking on my bottom lip so it wouldn’t tremble.

And stuck my head higher willing myself not to cry, because damn I would be lying if I said that didn’t hurt.

Damien finally just sighed and turned away from me. Once I composed myself I straightened in my seat and looked straight forward.

I wasn’t going to be uncomfortable because of Damien I thought. With my back rigid, knees together and ankles crossed.

We pulled into an underground car garage, I took a deep breath to calm and compose me as Damien screeched into the parking lot.

Closing my eyes I took a deep breath to still my nerves but they snapped open at the sound of a door closing.

Oh no he didn’t I thought as I stared at Damien’s retreating back and tight ass. Mentally slapping myself for my perverted thoughts I quickly unsnapped my seat belt.

Jumping out of the car I bent over to grab the brief case Damien gave me in the car.

“Mam” I heard behind me, making me jump which resulted in me hitting my head. “Yes.”

I groaned turning around to spot a security guard ogling my goodies. Quickly closing my jacket the best I could, I narrowed my eyes at the man “may I help you?”

I asked leaning back against the car door, he flushed under my gaze. “Mr. Black says to escort his who--.” He coughed getting redder “I mean girls to their home.” He finished rubbing the back of his neck.

I just stared at him not knowing what he meant until I repeated it in my head. And when I did shit began to drop.

“You think I’m a whore?” I screamed pushing off with my ass on Damien’s car door.

I leaped for the guard to give him a piece of my mind when I heard a ripping sound.

The blood instantly drained my face. “Please don’t be what I think it is.” I prayed to myself peeking over my shoulder I caught site of my thong covered ass.

The back part of my skirt disappeared from me and ended up closed in the door. And you might call me a baby but I seriously full out bawled.

Sinking to my knees not caring what would happen, I cried about my skirt, and my friends and family.

I don’t know how long I cried, but I was suddenly pulled into someone’s lap. I tensed “hush baby its ok, I got you.”

Damien whispered in my ear, and I relaxed against him tired of fighting. And before I knew it Damien had me tucked in the car heading back to his house.

The gentle rocking of the car sang my body a lullaby and I realized damn I am tired. And not even a minute later I was asleep.

Comment Vote Fan