Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I sat down on my bed freshly showered and my belly full.

Thinking about Damien, how he comforted me. I don’t know about y’all but I am not a touchy feely kind of person.

So naturally I am surprised that I can relax with Damien. The person who had me kidnapped. It’s so confusing, and very irritating.

Letting out I sigh, I laid down under my covers. Asleep in seconds…… “Ash.” I heard someone say softly “Ash!” I jumped up in shock as someone yelled in my ear.

Turning toward the culprit, I saw a cheesing Damien “what did I tell you about that?” I seethed,

his smirk making me madder “I said don’t fucking scare me!”

I emphasized by throwing a pillow, Damien being the quick idiot he is.

Dodged it, then threw it back at my face knocking me flat on the bed. “What do you want Damien?” I groaned into the pillow. “We’re visiting your home.” Damien stated.

And it took a second or two for me to register what he said “What?”

I screamed jumping off the bed, and almost face planting it because of the covers still wrapped around my legs.

Shrugging the covers off of my legs, I looked up at a smiling Damien.

“I said we’re visiting your home.” He said slowly “OMFG!” I screamed jumping on Damien wrapping my legs around his waist. “You’re letting me go home?”

I squealed kissing Damien, shocked when he sucked my bottom lip giving it a little nip. “Don’t get too excited, I said we.”

He finished, and I just stared at him. He expects me to introduce him to my family I thought.

“What, why?” I asked my high and my legs dropping “Because you need to see your family, I didn’t take you to see you hurt like this.”

He said and had the gall to look bashful. “And.”

He started again “the deal is still there, you have to work with me and live with me you just have more freedom.” He smiled down at me “What?”

I asked quietly “You expect me to introduce you to my parents?” I asked “Who should I introduce you as?” I pondered sarcastically “Hey mom dad, this is the guy who kidnapped me and blackmailed me into being his sex slave.” I finished staring at Damien like he was crazy,

he just rolled his eyes “No, you introduce me as your bf.” He said “My bf?” I questioned “Then what am I going to tell them when they ask about where I’ve been.”

I asked narrowing my eyes “Oh, that’s easy they think you are on a two week vacation.” He answered smiling “What?” I said looking confused

“Why would they think that?” I asked sitting on the bed the information being too much

“The guy who took you left a note saying hey bitches, by the time you see this note I will be on my way to Canada  that’s what you get Mich.

next time don’t run away with my clothes when we go skinny dipping.” Damien finished

And I just looked at him like he was crazy. “Do you really believe they’re dumb enough to believe that?” I questioned

“I’m not the kind of person who does that kind of thing.” I stated

He just rolled his eyes at me” I know, that’s why you’ve been texting your parents and friends ever since.” He smirked

“Oh, and you’ve been sending them pictures of us.” He finished

“How is that even possible?” I asked “I haven’t been sending them things.” I stated

Damien just rolled his eyes, damn he is doing that a lot I thought

“Of course you haven’t I have.”