Dirty deeds

"What do you want with me." I grabbed the bars keeping me prisoner.

Screaming, I jumped back as a rough looking guy came out of no where" shut it bitch." he snarled.

I flinched dropping on the cold metal floor of the cage. I have been here for what it feels like weeks but i know its only been a few days.

My kidnapping still fresh in my mind………….. flash back

"you belong to me." my friends and i screamed jumping up and down on the bed.I jumped up trying to get the highest laughing until i hit the ceiling. I dropped cradling my head moaning in pain as my friends laughed at me falling all over the bed. I heard a thump and everyone was quite, i peeked over the edge of the beds and saw one of my friends on the floor with the biggest shocked face. I blew up with laughter and my friends immediately followed.(Boom) We all stopped laughing at the noise everyone looked at me "what." i sighed knowing i had to check it out.

I tip toed down stairs checking the doors and windows, i sighed turning to walk back up the stairs" ahhh." i jumped back as something went over my foot, i looked down and saw  my cat fluffy. "stupid cat." I screamed kicking at it, I turned walking up the steps and a hand covered my mouth my heart stopped beating and i started struggling then i felt a prick in my neck and i dropped.

Yeah I know i gave no fight."bitch."I left my thoughts as I shied back looking up at a ugly muscle man in front of me I sat up straight and glared at hulkie"what." I snapped

He smirked at me showing his yellow crooked teeth" time to meet your master." my glare immediately dropped I started to scream as he stuck his arm between the bars i felt something sharp then everything was dark.

I groaned out in pain  my neck was in, i opened my eyes but all i could see was darkness. I tried to move my hands but there was something on my wrist it felt like metal, I tried to move my feet but they were also shackled" Omg  omg." I started hyperventilating, and i started crying" why why did this happen to me." I hick upped 

my nose started running and i couldn't wipe it I just laid on my back on what felt like a bed and went to sleep hoping i could get out of this horrible night mare that has just started.

Give me feed back so i can know whether or not to continue to write this story.

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

PICKEL OUT^^^^^^^^^