Three greedy Italians (one-shot)

This is a three shot story about three Italian brothers; Ricardo, Giovanni and Luca D'Antongiovanni. This means one story per brother. Usually the first one will be about the oldest and working their way down to the youngest. For some reason I felt compelled to start with the middle brother which is Giovanni, after him Ricardo who is the oldest and finally Luca the youngest.  

The D’Antongiovanni family is one of the oldest families in Italy, meaning they have a lot of money, old money. Their ancestors were very rich from their trade and spent their money wisely so that their offspring would have some. Because of this the D’Antongiovanni family is rich and their children are most wanted bachelors in the whole of Italy. Too bad for them since the three brothers currently live in America.  

Here's a tibit of info on the brothers:

Giovanni D'Antongiovanni; is eighteen, told everyone in his family he was gay when he was thirteen, has short black hair, blue eyes and the famous Italian caramel skin colour. He's 5'9, has a lean muscled build and loves the colour blue and Wilson, the baseball jock of his year. He is a avid Dolce & Gabnana fan, he even modeled for them for a short time.

Luca D'Antongiovanni; is fifteen, going on sixteen in a couple of weeks. Like his older brother he has the classic Italian colouring; with black hair but green eyes, he's 5'6 is kind of skinny and has a baby face. Due to him having a baby face everybody in his family still treats him like a little kid. Sometimes that frustrates him, and other times he relishes in it. His older brothers raised him since their parents travel around the world, and do other stuff. Because of this he has a bit of a brother complex.

Ricardo D'Antongiovanni; Is the oldest of the three brother and in his mid twenties, a favoured model for Versace and Armani. He looks like an older version of a combined Giovanni and Luca; he has their colouring; a nice golden caramel coloured skin tone a mix of green and blue for eyes, but is not really muscled like Giovanni, he is more skinny like Luca. His fans and the press referrer to him as Mr Armani, making him the face of the brand. He kind of raised his younger siblings on his own, struggling to juggle school and keeping his troublesome siblings in line. But he loves them none the less, and his siblings feel the same way about him. Because he is widely know across the globe, everything he does is pulled apart and put back together again in the gossip news. Meaning that him and his brothers were always in the spotlights, sometimes against their wishes; they had stalkers, threatening phone calls, rabid fans you, name it he has been there, done that, and got the freaking t-shirt.