Ricardo D'Antongiovanni

Ricardo D'Antongiovanni is the oldest of the three brothers, he is a model and favoured by all designers; for he has perfect skin, sensual eyes and a killer body; which he is very proud of. Although is he had a say he would only model for Versace and Armani because they are his personal favourite designers. People call him Mr Armani because he has done so many fashion shows and modelling for Armani that he became the face and the look of Armani.

"Please look a little more to the right. Yes that is right; angle your face a little more to the left, right there." The voice of the photographer droned on and on as I shifted my body in the way he wanted for the picture. "Okay that's a wrap! Thank you everybody!" Sighing lightly I was relieved as my last photo shoot was finished for today as I walked towards my dressing room to get ready for my flight to Italy.

"Mr D'Antongiovanni do you have a minute?" Mentally rolling my eyes at the stupid question I turn around to face the reporter. As I turned I saw a new face, she was a pretty brunette; curves in the right places, big green eyes, exactly my type of women.

"How can I help you Miss?" she blushed a slightly as I smiled my gentleman smile. "I am Melissa Audrey, reporter for Juicy magazine." Good God another gossip channel. "Well, then Miss Audrey how can I help you?" Her eyes shone with excitement, she must think she won the jackpot, judging her face she won the jackpot and the extra millions in the lottery.

She grabbed her little recorder and pushed a button. She flipped her glossy hair back before speaking; "Mr D'Antongiovanni, first of all I would like to thank you for giving me a few minutes of your precious time; I know you have a flight to catch so I will keep this short." I answered all her questions that came out of her mouth with a slight creeped out feeling.

I frowned; she asked all kinds of questions about subjects that I hadn't told anyone besides my manager. "Ricardo why are you frowning like that? You know that you will mare that beautiful face of yours." my manager's voice sounds from beside me in the car on the way to the airport. "Nothing just some random thoughts." I was glad that my private jet was already there and ready for take-off. As I was about to step out of the car my manager grabbed my arm, "Are you sure there is nothing going on in that pretty little head of yours?" she gave me a piercing look as if she tried to look through my soul. "Yes I am pretty sure there is nothing going on in my pretty little head. I will see you in a couple of weeks." She pouted as I walked towards my jet, I made a point of never taking my manager or anyone else with my on my trips home.

"Where to Mr D'Antongiovanni?" the voice of my pilot sounded through the intercom, "Home dear Valentino, home sweet home." I closed my eyes as he started to rattle off his safety announcements. I was woken by a persisting shaking, groaning I opened my eyes and was immediately blinded by the sunlight that was reflected of the windows. "We have arrived Mr D'Antongiovanni, your car is waiting." Sure enough as I glance outside my window I see a sleek black Mercedes standing close to my jet. Sighing I get up out of my seat and walk down the cabin isle. "Have a good day Mr D'Antongiovanni." Waving at the pilot "You too Valentino, say hi to your wife for me."

As I exited the plane one of the rear car doors flew open and my youngest brother Luca came rushing out "Riccardo!" The fact that he still acts like a little ten year old whenever he sees me makes me smile. He knows it, and takes full advantage off it too. I grunt slightly as he crashes into me, making me winch slightly. Every time I see him he has changed, becoming more and more an adult. Luca is chatting cheerfully; he tells me all the latest stories and gossip.

I was surprised to hear that Giovanni my other younger brother has brought his boyfriend to this family meeting. Usually nobody of bring people who aren't family to this meeting, usually it's a family oriented thing, no distraction from the outside world. Which reminded me that I still need to turn off my phone. After doing so Luca and I climbed into the car and were on our way home. In the meantime I was filled in on what Wilson was like, apparently he knew our little Gio had a thing for him but didn't know how to act on it, until he was presented with never being around Gio again and snapped. According to Luca, who heard it from Gio, Wilson forced himself on Gio and after that first round Gio was lost. They haven't parted since, which also explains why Gio changed colleges and him wanting to stay in the US. I just hope that boy doesn't break Gio's heart, cause if he does I will break him.