Giovanni D'Antongiovanni

I knew I was in love with him the moment I saw him walk through the school halls back in sixth grade. Baseball jock of our school: Wilson Mallory.

God! Just the sound of his name sends my body into a frenzy even though it's just in my head. Luckily for me he doesn't know how I dream about him every night, masturbate with him in mind and all kinds of other naughty thoughts.

He came out in junior year that he was bisexual, and you would think I would be jumping for joy right? Wrong! He came out a few years after I confessed my love for him and dated others and never looked my way. I had to deal with being jealous and possessive and never being able to find an appropriate outlet for those powerful feelings.

I was feeling good about myself as I walked towards my locker; after this year the torment would finally end! I would give up on chasing after Wilson and hopefully move on with my life. It's pathetic that my one sided love with Wilson has being going on for the last five years. We are now graduating and moving on to college. I was already anticipating the wonderful feeling of not feeling jealousy or possessiveness whenever I saw Wilson making out with some random person.

After the graduation party I would move back to Italy to go to college and work with my dad in his company. Even though my parents have enough money to never have to work a single day in their lives again, they still enjoy working and making random trips around the world. They also do a lot of things for the local community back in Italy, which got them several other privileges they don't use, but everybody knows the D'Antongiovanni family.

Just to keep up appearances I went to the graduation party, and had to watch Wilson make out with several girls. By the time I arrived most people were pretty drunk. "GIO! You made it!" winching slightly at the sound of his voice I turned and came face to face with Wilson. "Yeah, it's our last party so I thought I might as well drop by." He pouted at me "So you really are going to leave and head back to Italy?"

You have no idea how much I wanted to actually skip this party and head out already.

Even though I confessed to him and he turned me down, we somehow became friends, sort of. He would talk to me on occasion, usually at parties and tell me all about some random chick or dude he did at the last party, or he would tell me the latest gossip forgetting I was there at the party he mentioned. He always became very touchy when he was drunk. And seeing that his arm is wrapped around my shoulder I knew he was pretty drunk. Looking around I shrug off his hold and hunted around for something to drink.

I needed some strong alcohol, to get through this. I am sure he won't take the rejection well. Only once before has Wilson been rejected, by some chick back in middle school and well... let's just say she transferred to a different school on the other side of the country because of it. Other side of the country is a bit extreme but you get it right?

Swiping a bottle of Jack Daniels from some table I took a deep gulp and relished the burning feeling in my throat as the alcohol slid down. Wilson watched me, which was a first - he never ever follows me around at a party, usually it's the other way around. Finding an empty space in the crowded house "Okay Wilson, fess up; what do you want?" Instead of answering he kissed me.

I froze; this was not the way things should go! We should part on friendly terms! Or just a goodbye not a kiss!

Wide eyed I looked at him "What the hell was that?" wiping my mouth repeatedly I missed the lusty look he gave me. He snorted "You confessed to me and I gave you my answer and now you are disgusted with me?" "Disgusted? I already knew your answer back in sixth grade! You wanted nothing to do with me after I confessed so why now?"

Why now I finally made the decision that I am going to give up on you?

He forced me into the wall behind me, "I want you, and have wanted you for a while now. I will make sure I always get what I want." Cocky little bastard. "Well too bad for you, I moved on with my life. I don't want you anymore."