Luca D'Antongiovanni

Growing up as the youngest of three gorgeous rich brothers, I was always treated as the little kid, even though I am now sixteen and going to high school. The fact that both my brothers were gay didn't dazzle me at all, Gio has told everyone he was gay since he was thirteen, but Rico's new lover did put me off a bit. I was used to have him fuss all over me whenever I was around. I know you're going to say; don't be such a little kid, but it's kinda hard to do when whenever you had a problem the only person you could turn to was one of your older brothers. And yes I know I have a bit of a brother complex. Yes, I know I can be a bit childish around them and demand their attention, but none of them ever gave me a hard time about it. Not even Gio's steady boyfriend Wilson gave me a hard time about it; in fact he treated me like a little brother. It was just Rica's boyfriend who complained all the time about it, I am really hoping Rica would dump his ass soon.

Speaking of dumping, my best friend Scottie will probably be calling me in a few minutes, saying his recent girlfriend broke up with him yet again. She asked him if he had time so they could 'talk'. In my book if a girlfriend wants to have a 'talk' with you she is either going to break up with you or tell you she's pregnant.

Sure enough my phone rang "Hello?" I heard a sniffle "She broke up with me again man! What am I doing wrong! I thought I finally found a keeper too!" my best friend Scottie cried in my ear. Sighing I roll my eyes, "It's okay Scottie where are you? I'll come pick you up." A mumbled answer was given, I should have guessed, Scottie must have too when his girlfriend said she wanted to meet him at Black rock Café; the most famous break up spot in town.

When I finally arrived (all the good parking spaces were taken), I find Scottie in the back, looking as gloomy as death himself but perked up when he saw me. I didn't like the look of all the beer bottles that surrounded him, "Hey man, you okay?" I ask as I gently take away the full beer bottle he was raising to his mouth. He made an annoyed sound as I did but thankfully left it at that. I could see that he had been crying, his eyes were puffy and he wouldn't look me straight in the face no matter what I did. Then I knew this was going to be though; Scottie most likely didn't want to leave until he finished his beer, I would need to drag him away from this place which wasn't going to be an easy task seeing as Scottie is at least 5'9 and I am just a little over 5'6, not to mention he weighs a lot more than I do.

While I was contemplating what to do, Scottie finished the last full beer bottle on the table. Mother Fucker! Waving his hand to gain the bartenders attention he loudly yelled "OI! Give me another beer old man!" Groaning I look at the bartender and shake my head, thankfully the man got my hint and ignored Scottie's outrage on being ignored. Scottie doesn't like to be ignored. Before this would end in an bar fight I drag Scottie out of his seat, pay his bill, drag him outside into the freezing rain and dump him on my passenger seat. "I swear Scottie this is the last time I am picking you up after you've been dumped!" Although I say this every time he calls me to pick him up somewhere, and yet I come every time he calls, so it's not very effective.

It's like I can't quit Scottie, no matter how hard I try; I can't say no to Scottie. Believe me, I have tried and it lead to me being anxious about Scottie and his health I called him up myself to make sure he was okay. Scottie was handsome in his own way; slightly pale skin, dark brown hair, sparkling grey eyes and a very fit body. I never understood why his girlfriends kept breaking up with him; he was always very attentive, maybe a bit over attentive, patient, loving and all around a good, decent guy. I asked him about it once, but he gave me such a sad look I couldn't help but pick another subject to talk about.

Arriving at the apartment, I am glad to be out of the cold. Tugging Scottie up to the elevator, I was in no mood to drag him behind me for five floors, I try to wait patiently until we reach our floor. Even though we only had to walk a few minutes we were absolutely drenched; I could see Scottie's muscled chest through his white soaked t-shirt. No matter what I did, my eyes gravitated back to his chest. Relieved to hear the elevator ding at our floor, I grab Scottie around the waist and haul him out of it to our door. Once there I let him lean on the door frame as I fumble through my pockets for my keys. Opening the door to the quite spacious apartment, I drag Scottie inside and start tugging off his soaked jeans jacket, before pulling off his shoes and steer him towards the bathroom. I turn on the hot water I tug off my own jacket and discard my shoes.