Happiness

Regina watched Henry walk out with Emma and Mary Margaret. She sighed and walked to her house. Regina felt dizziness pass through her. She grabbed onto the the door handle and leaned on it.

    Emma looked around granny's. "Mom. I think I should go check on Regina."
   Mary Margaret looked up. "Why?"
  "I mean we did just leave her. I just feel bad." Emma said.
   Mary Margaret nodded. "After Henry eats we can go."

   Regina felt cold. She laid on the cold ground to weak to get up. She closed her eyes and tried to sit up. She grabbed the door handle and opened the door. She walked in on shaky legs and landed in a heap once inside the house. She pushed the door shut and shivered. Regina took her phone out of her pocket with shaky hands and dialed Gold. He would know how to manage this situation.
      "Regina?"
   Regina took a shaky breath. "Y-you were right."
       He sighed on the other end of the line. "I'm on my way." He hung up.
    Regina tried to pull herself up to no avail. There was a knock on the door a few moments later. "Come in." She said shakily.
   Gold walked in and knelt beside her. He shook his head. "It's the curse."
    She closed her eyes. "Tell me you told me so."
She said softly.
   He looked at her and picked her up and carried her into the sitting room laying her on the couch. "I did warn you but I never wanted this to happen. Regina I do care about you." He said.
     Regina smiled slightly. "S-so is this me surviving? Or me dying?" She asked.
     He took her coat off and set it on a chair. He laid a blanket on her. "I'm not sure dearie." He said. She sighed. He patted her shoulder. "I have to go back to my shop and do some more research."
Regina nodded. "Okay."
He stood up. "You better be here when I get back."
Regina looked at him. "Where would I go?" She asked.
He looked at her. "That's not want I meant."
Regina lost her breath. "Oh." She said breathlessly. He walked outside.
Regina sighed. She was surrounded by a chilling breeze. She shuttered and closed her eyes.

Emma carried a sleeping henry and set him on his bed. "I should check on Regina." She said to Mary Margaret. She walked out and down the sidewalk. She walked to the mayors big house.

Regina heard a loud knock on the door. She opened her eyes. "Come in!" She said as loud as she could.
The door opened revealing the blonde. Regina looked at her.
Emma walked over. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Emma asked worried.
"I just took in a death curse." Regina said. "I-it's supposed to kill people."
Emma ran her fingers through her hair. "Are you dying?"
Regina sighed. "I have no idea."
Emma knelt beside her. "Is it our fault?"
Regina smirked. "It's not. I chose to let this happen."
Emma sighed. "But why?"
"I didn't want you two to die." She said softly. Her breath was shallow.
Emma sighed and took her hand. "Is there anything I can do?"
Regina shook her head. "No."
Emma sighed. "I don't want you to suffer because you chose to save us." Emma said.
Regina grabbed Emma's hand. "I'm not suffering. I-I though I was." She took a deep breath. "Henry's Happy. That's what matters." She said out of breath.
Emma shook her head. "What about you?!"
Regina smiled. "As long as he's happy." She took a shaky breath. "I'll be okay."
Emma bit her lip to hold back tears. "You're important to."
Regina closed her eyes. "Thank you."
Emma looked at her. "Don't go."
Regina squeezed Emma's hand. "I won't be gone."
Emma felt Regina's hand go slack. "No." She grabbed her phone. "Gold!"
"Is she worse?" He asked.
"She's dying. She has a few moments left." Emma said near to tears. "Can you do anything?"
"I'm on my way." He said.
Emma looked at Regina. "She not breathing."