Life:Nightmare

Uday couldn't bellieve it.

He did it.

He won the olympics.

He came first in all of the world.

He is walking right towards the middle of the stage where the Prime Minister, President, authorities of olympics, his school principal and other cherished personalities were clapping with huge smiles on their face and chests held up in wait to hug him.

He had been brave and confident in accordance to the need by deciding to take part in this extremely difficult exam in an era where the competition is undoubtedly at the peak and the recognition is only reserved for the one who excels.

Uday is now very famed. Millions of people have been watching him on their toes and billions more from their homes have had been staring at the T.V. with their hands joined as if they were praying for the very last time before giving their board exams.

It was the finest, most pleasurable day of all for him and he had been striving right forward. He is going up the stage to his first ever, well deserved and most awaited trophy.

Everyone from the audience is cheering for him repeating his name, louder than the previous time. They started hooting as his foot met the stage.

Uday could see his parents' pride for him in their eyes tearing more and more in sheer happiness. After having achieved this, Uday agreed with himself that he can do anything.

He shook hands, hugged, and recieved over one and a half dozens of pats on his back.

The School Principal took the mike and showed gratitude for having such a blessed student in her school. After she was finished, the mike came came ino hands of many other people, like the Prime Minister, President and some agents of the MI6, who said that the year glorified even more with Uday's coming into the light and how he has become the greatest inspiration for the students in all directions.

Then, the most special person,Optimus Prime, for Uday took the mike and announced to the audience that he is now going to hand over this very special trophy, an excellent mixture of Oscar and Nobel Prize, worth 100 times more than whole of America, to Uday.

"But", Prime continued, " Before I do that, I just want something to happen first". With that said, Optimus Prime thrusted a glass of ice-cold water on Uday's face.

That was enough to wake him up.

Rubbing his half opened eyes, he noticed his mother standing next to him with an empty glass of water and the usual scorn face. "Go to school, sleeping frooti" she said in her regular angry mocking voice.

Sudden as that, his dream spread in the spatial null void and the nightmare, or how the ancient european philosophers who don't believe in aliens and think that the Pyramid of Giza was built by egyptians with the help of mammoths which as studies show existed at that time ,Dumbos, like to say it, life enveloped Uday.

Just the morning of a normal day.

                                                                                     Intes@b