A meeting to never forget

~Recap~

It wasn't long until I noticed something in the distance that will probably cause me to see a "professional" and have them throw me in the nut house after hearing me talk about it.... a small tornado calling Kagome's name in a manly yet loving, even though it sounded more like a fanboy, voice......

~Asurozu POV~

Before I could even think, the harsh wind from the tornado caused me to close my eyes and my long dark brown hair to fly around my face before it slowed down. I opened my eyes slowly to see a man with raven black hair in a high ponytail standing in front of Kagome with a small flower. I couldn't seem to take my eyes off of him for some reason and feel my cheeks warm up slightly as he was the most handsome I have ever seen even though the tail kinda made me confused. I almost couldn't hear them talking until Kagome pointed at me which I can guess was her explaining who I was. I blinked surprised when his blue eyes stared back into my brown eyes as it caused my cheeks to redden and make my heart skip a beat. "who's the shrimp...?" his words echoed in my mind as an anime tick appeared over my head and my eye twitched. He HAD TO MENTION MY HEIGHT?! REALLY?! "I'm not a shrimp, wolfie!" I crossed my arms as I stared at him with sparks as the 'wolfie' caused him to flinch a bit and we started a bickering war as I can hear Inuyasha snicker and Kagome sigh but laugh in the background. We were bickering so much that we didn't see or sense a spider demon watching us in a tree. Before anyone could do anything, the spider shot a web rope at me and pulled me away from the raven-haired man, and away from our bickering. "Kyaaa! what in the....??! A BIG S-SPIDER?!" I looked up at the tree as I felt myself being pulled towards it and saw an 8-foot SPIDER! If only I had a flamethrower cause I want to KILL IT WITH FIRE! (AN: sorry if there are any spider lovers in here lol) I heard Kagome call my name and I looked up to see Inuyasha with a HUGE sword that came out of nowhere and the man jumping towards the webs to cut them with, what I can tell, was claws?

~Koga's POV~

The second I caught Kagome's scent nearby, I couldn't help but run to her as I picked a flower for her beauty and smirked to myself. After I reached her and gave her the flower before grinning a little more to see the mutt glare at me as I reached for her hand but she stopped me when she pointed to a girl staring at us a few feet away. I noticed that she was dressed in odd clothing like Kagome so I guessed that she came from the other world as well. Even though she was as fair as Kagome, she did have a sort of charm to her even though she was a little shorter than Kagome.... "who's the shrimp....?" I said with a curious thought, not knowing I had said it out loud but seeing the look on her face told me that I did. "I'm not a shrimp, wolfie!" She yelled as she tried to look taller than she really was, which wasn't much, and the name made me flinch. I  have never had a woman call me that, let alone anyone to stand up like that to me in such a way. In a way, it made me more interested to know more about her but that doesn't mean I can't have fun with this little 'fight' of ours. However, it didn't last long when I saw her being fling away from me and let out a startled scream before I could even get a hold of her. Even though it was odd, I felt my heart sink at the sight and felt a rage for the bastard of a spider for doing such a thing to her. I gave the mutt a look to let him know to attack with his Tessaiga while I cut her away from the webs that were slowly wrapping around her to form a cocoon for his next meal. I felt a growl form in my chest as I cut her free right when Kagome shouted her name and her eyes looked up at mine with a small tear, not from fright but in disgust from the webs, which I figured when she dusted herself as quickly as possible and held on to me shivering. "I-I hate spiders and t-their icky webs!! ewwwww..." I chuckled slightly at her words and knowing she was safe even though I wasn't sure why I was feeling this towards her... I patted her back a bit before I placed her beside Kagome and went back to fight the demon as it spoke to us in a high but icky voice as it pointed one of its long legs to Asurozu. "give me that green jewel girl.... I sense the power in it just like the Shikon Jewel shards....." My eyes widen slightly at its words as I looked to see Asurozu was holding her necklace in her hands to protect it and her face in a look of confusion and fear that it would take her necklace away. "n-no way you 8-legged freak! t-this necklace is important to me and you are n-not getting it!" She yelled strongly even though I can take she was still scared from the way her voice shook and the way she gripped her necklace... I didn't get to see it but it was big enough for her to use both of her hands to hold it. 

~Asurozu POV~

The second the spider thing mentioned my necklace, my hands went for it to protect it before I could even think about it. What did it mean it has power like the...what did he call it...? the Shikon jewel shards? does he mean the story that Kagome's grandfather always rambles about? isn't that just a story? well, either way, I wasn't going to just let that thing have my necklace. "n-no way you 8-legged freak! t-this necklace is important to me and you are not getting it!" I yelled at him as I tried to sound tough but my voice and body fail me as everything shook slightly with my hand gripping my necklace firmly. My last memory of parents in my very hands and I wasn't going to just give it up just because that thing wants it even if it means it may eat me.... at least I hope not.... I watched the guys destroy the spider in an about 5 minutes before walking back towards me and Kagome. "thank you for saving Asurozu, Koga..." I looked at Kagome smile at who I now know is named Koga and I rubbed my arm as I mumbled a thank you with a slight blush. He had a smirk on his face as it made me realized that he heard me loud and clear as it caused me to feel butterflies in my stomach and slightly annoyed that he was so confident and cocky... I feel like this will be a thing that will continue with us but it makes me think.... what will happen now since I'm in this strange world and what kind of adventure will fate hold for us...? I looked towards the horizon with my necklace shinning in the sunlight and letting a small, almost unnoticeable, green glow.... 

~AN~

To be continued....! I hope you like this chapter as well, sorry that there's much of a fight scene ^-^" not really great with them and I didn't want the first demon to be so hard to deal with lol see ya in the next part