The journey part 1

~Recap~

What will happen now since I'm in this strange world and what kind of adventure will fate hold for us...? I looked towards the horizon with my necklace shinning in the sunlight and letting a small, almost unnoticeable, green glow....

~Azurozu~

It's been a week since I arrived in this world and so far, it was pretty nice here minus the creepy demons and me not knowing for me to fight... I got to also meet a few more people in the "group" like the monk Miroku for I stay away cause he tried to grope my butt... and asked me to BEAR HIS DAMN KIDS! He's not bad when he is not trying to be a huge perv though.... then there's the cool demon slayer Sango with her ADORABLE KITTY DEMON Kirara, which it's amazing every time I see the transformation from tiny and cute to huge and badass! Then there's Shippo the fox demon kid who is too cute to be even considered a demon, the thought alone makes me giggle but the funny thing is that Koga decided to tag along with us for a reason we are not sure but I just think he wants to be with Kagome. I sighed at the thought before realizing that Kagome and Sango were calling my name, I looked up to see that I have stopped walking and they were several feet away from me. I let out a nervous laugh before catching up with them as Koga smirked and let out a small chuckle before mumbling softly. "the shrimp can't keep up? do you need me to carry you so you don't slow us down?" He winked teasingly at me which caused me to blush but I crossed my arms and looked away from his face. "I can walk just fine and don't call me shrimp, wolfie!" I heard the gang snicker at our small bickering before continuing to walk. After walking for what felt like hours, we reached a clearing that showed a village being under attacked and some of the huts were on fire! We all ran towards it to help the villagers, Kagome and I helped get the villagers out of harm way and out of the burning huts while everyone else fought the threat that looks like they were human but you can easily tell that they were some kind of demons with the way they looked.... I heard a scream coming from one of the huts that sounded like a young boy's voice and I looked around that everyone was either busy fighting or keeping the people safe so I took a deep breathe as I poured a bucket of water on me. I look over at Koga for some reason as my eyes always seem to search for him and I noticed him flinch slightly as he turned to look at me. I gave him a wave before running into the burning and unstable hut as he yelled my name for the first time but he could barely hear him as the flames crackled around me. "hello?! anyone in here??!" I yelled until I heard a faint cough not far from me as I saw he was somewhat buried under beams of wood but not too hurt and still alive. I grunted as I slowly pushed the beams away and placed the boy on my back before coughing from the smoke being overwhelming.... "Koga..." I called softly as I reached the door and I felt a pair of strong arms pull me with the boy out of the hut that collapsed behind us and that's when I blacked out....

~Koga POV~

As I was fighting with one of the demons, I felt someone looking at me from behind as it caused me to flinch from sensing it. I was holding the demon in place as I turned my face slightly to see a soaked Azurozu looking at me before waving before running in a burning hut..... I felt my eyes widen and my heart stop at the sight of her figure disappearing into the flames.... "AZUROZU....!" I tried to call her to stop her from going in there, what was she thinking?! she is just a human girl! she will get herself injured or killed by going in there! I clawed the demon in the chest as my hand went right through him before running towards the hut that looked like it will fall at any moment.... I didn't even care about the blood/dirt on me or that the flames were burning my hand as I saw her stumble out with a boy on her back and coughing heavily as I pulled her out and into my arms. She passed out in my arms with burn marks and dust all over her body.... Before I could do anything for her, her necklace glowed a faint green as it grew and grew brighter until I had to look away to not get blinded from the light... "what the hell?" When the light faded, Azurozu was no longer in my arms and was now standing in front of me but she was different... Her hair was a little longer that reach midleg with small curls at the bottom, she wore a light green kimono-like dress with slits on the sides to move in with lace flowing around her but the most different was that her deep brown eyes were now a jade green as she looked around at the now burned village with an unreadable look on her face.... I looked around to see everyone including the gang looked as confused and shocked as I was....  What has happened to the shrimp I knew...? 

~AN~

To be continued.... sorry if this chapter is a little shorter, I have a headache but luckily I got this done so I wouldn't forget it lol hope you guys liked it and see ya later~!