● 1 . 2 ●

Not long before watching the spider (which he eventually called Suga) he heard another letter slide from the small slot.

It was a small white card instead of an enveloped letter.

Good day,

We are happy to inform you that you have been chosen by me, Doctor Seagull, to join the exclusive program for inmates all over the country. We have noticed that due to the recent outbreak of a terrible virus, the population of our beautiful nation has started dwindling.

He saw another card slide inside.

This is unfortunate, but there is hope, you. Recent studies show that 98% of our great nation's population is already infected by the virus. Incidentally, many of the remaining 2% are prison inmates just like you.

Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed, he didn't know there was a virus. He was shocked to know how it spread so fast. He became worried and all but he couldn't think of worrying for others in his state right now.

And another card.

We hope that you continue to stay vigilant, and remain healthy. In order to fight depression and suicidal thoughts in the dire situation you have found yourself in, you will be assigned your own personal HAPPY SUNSHINE BUDDY™. Enjoy!

- Doctor Seagull

Soon, he recieved a blue letter that was bright green yellow at the back. It was decorated by drawn autumn leaves and a happy sun drawn in a corner with a smile with the shape of a heart.

HELLO! HELLO! HELLO!

I am your personal HAPPY SUNSHINE BUDDY™!!! Oh and I have a present for you!!!
Five confetti poppers YAY!!! Have fun!!!

And then five small confetti poppers rolled inside.