● 1 . 4 ●

Yoongi played on his little gameboy device on his bed, getting bored to the bone until he saw another blue letter slide in

Of course, from his Happy sunshine buddy.

HEY BUDDY!!!

How are you doing??
If you're feeling down, maybe a song will help!!

LALALA HAPPY LALA GLAD! LALALA TO BE ALIVE LALA!!!!!!

Yoongi sort of grimaced at how cringey the song was. But no matter, he continued reading.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! That was fun wasn't it? I hope you always keep a song in your heart always!!! You are smart, kind and important!

Yoongi felt nothing and just threw the letter aside. He was so bored, he wanted to do something. The stupid gameboy only had one game and it was hard, it only frustrated him more.

Then another white card/letter slid inside. It was from Doctor Seagull. But it wasn't addressed to Yoongi, it was for someone named.. Jung Hoseok.

Mr. Jung Hoseok,

We have noticed that you have not met your happiness quota yet. Remember: you will only get to see your husband and children again if you manage to lower the suicide rates in prison.

- Doctor Seagull

Yoongi stared at the letters astonished, he wondered who the hell Jung Hoseok was but he felt really awful for the poor man.

Then he saw another note from Doctor Seagull.

Dear, Min Yoongi.

We may have accidentally sent you a letter addressed to a certain, "Jung Hoseok". We want you to know that this mistake has been rectified and that your HAPPY SUNSHINE BUDDY™ really likes you and is your best friend purely because you're so friendly.

- Doctor Seagull.

Yoongi puts the letters aside.. This was making him confused, he wanted to know who this Jung Hoseok was. And also, why did they have to reassure him that his happy sunshine buddy was his friend.. Sure, he can be quite forceful but he gives him company.

The thought of this happy sunshine buddy being fake honestly scared him.