Chapter 2

The next two days seemed to go by extremely fast for the two best friends. Both never wanted this moment to be erased from their memories. Most of the two days consisted of their laughter just flowing into the room as they hung out for the last time. Well, for a while at least. Saying goodbye would be the worst thing possible. The two of them had hardly ever been apart from each other since the first day they came into this world. Niall and Kaleigh were inseparable.  Even when the other boys wanted to spend some time with Niall it was hard to separate him from Kaleigh.

Now the moment has come for the goodbyes. Niall had already been crying a little. His dream last night didn’t help.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were leaving today!?” Kaleigh screamed at Niall.

“I-I was afraid too. I’m so sorry Kaleigh. I didn’t think you’d be this mad at me.” Niall explained a little taken back that she was yelling at him.

“Of course I’m mad. I can’t believe you! Normally, a person would like to know when their best friend is leaving for a worldwide tour!”

“Kaleigh please, see it from my perspective. If you were leaving for a worldwide tour would you tell me right away?”

“Yes, I would Niall.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Apologies don’t always work you know. I hope you have fun on your tour.”

“Kaleigh wait!”

But it was too late. Kaleigh had already disappeared into the shadows. Leaving Niall there shocked. He’d never seen Kaleigh so angry with him. It really hurt him that she didn’t even say goodbye.

Niall pushed the dream back into his mind. Not wanting to think about it. It was horrible. Never in his eighteen year life did he ever want to experience a fight with his best friend. The thought of it made him want to be sick.

“Niall, come on! We have to go!” Harry said when he stuck his head out of the tour bus.

“Five more minutes okay? I have to say goodbye to Kaleigh!” Niall said.

With a worried look on his face he glanced at his watch. The guys did need to be leaving right now and Kaleigh still hadn’t shown up to say goodbye. Liam came out of the bus and placed a hand on Niall’s shoulder.

“Dude, we really have to go. I’m sorry.” Liam said.

“She’ll hate me forever if I don’t get to say goodbye to her!” Niall screamed.

“Niall, I’m not going to be so nice about this if you don’t start walking to that bus.”

“No, I’m not going just yet!”

Liam ran his fingers through his hair and shook his head. This was why his best friend wasn’t a girl. They just caused trouble, like right now. Liam looked over at Harry, Zayn, and Louis and they shrugged. Well, Niall was asking for this.