Chapter 6

Niall’s P.O.V:

Once the concert was finished the guys and I headed backstage to get ready for meeting with some fans and everything. That’s when I saw Kaleigh walking up to me. I didn’t really want to talk to her. She had already ruined my night by kissing Harry on the cheek. Did she even like me at all? Did she like Harry more than me? I just wanted to get these thoughts out of my mind.

“What was all that about back there?” Kaleigh asked me.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I said.

“The guys said you’d be ecstatic to see me. But when you were on stage all you were doing was giving me a death glare. What did I do?”

“It was the whole thing between you and Harry!”

“What are you talking about?”

“I saw you two all close and what not earlier before the concert.”

“It’s not like we’re together Niall, I can be close to whoever I want.”

“Ugh, sometimes I wish you and I never even met!”

No One’s P.O.V:

Niall clamped his hand over his mouth. How could he even say that to her? Kaleigh, she was his best friend. They did everything together. Kaleigh looked at him with tears in her eyes, she was shocked. Never did she think that her best friend would say something like that too her. 

“Kaleigh, I-…” Niall started to say.

“Don’t Niall, just don’t.” Kaleigh said as he walked away from him.

“How on earth did this even happen?” Niall asked himself.

Niall collapsed onto the floor and sighed. Why did he say that? How could he do that to his best friend who he’s loved for years? There. That’s right he said it. He loved Kaleigh. That’s why he was so mad that he saw Kaleigh kiss Harry on the cheek.

“Dude, what’s wrong weren’t you glad Kaleigh was here?” Harry asked as he walked up to me.

“I messed up man.” Niall said as he buried his head in his hands.

“What happened?”

“I- I saw Kaleigh kiss you on the cheek and I guess I got jealous. It got the better of me. I messed up big time. She probably hates me.”

“I’m sure she doesn’t hate you and she was only thanking me because I got her the ticket.”

“She just left. Ugh, I’m such an idiot.”