Chapter 7

I flipped through magazines in my room. Nearly every magazine still had something about One Direction in them. So how was it possible that none of the guys new about it? The pictures and a few posters that hung in my room were from our past accomplishments. Like with the X Factor and our first sold out concert. If the guys didn’t remember One Direction, how is it that I still remember everything?

I couldn’t imagine not remembering even meeting the guys. They were my best friends. Now, they have no idea who I am. What could have even caused this? I tried to remember back to yesterday. Mainly, to see if I could remember something that might’ve caused this. But how is it even humanly possible? Maybe I’m just dreaming. Ouch! Okay, so I’m not dreaming because that hurt.

So, I guess there could be the simple possibility that I’m going completely insane right now. Again, how can this not be a dream?! One minute the guys know who I am and the next bam memory gone. Wait a second. Kaleigh! Maybe it was something I said to her yesterday. I thought back again to when I was talking to her. Then, it hit me.

“Ugh! Sometimes, I wish you and I never even met!”

It was only a wish though. A wish that I never thought would actually come true. I never wanted it to come true! No bother even calling Kaleigh, she wouldn’t remember who I am. I threw myself back onto my bed. Why was this happening to me? Suddenly, I heard coughing noises.

“Wow, okay poofing from one place to another that parts not fun.” A girl’s voice said.

I turned around, “Who the heck are you?”

“I’m Cassandra; and I am your Fairy Godmother.” She said while fanning the cloud of smoke away with her hand.

“Fairy Godmother, I thought you guys were like only in fairy tales?”

“Fairy tales those books are wrong about us always.”

“Like how are they wrong about you?”

“Not everyone gets a happy ending you know.” She smirked.

My eyes widened, “So, you’re saying that you made my wish happen?”

Cassandra looked at me and shrugged.

“I said SOMETIMES I wish her and I never met. I didn’t say for it to actually happen.”

“Hey, don’t yell at me. You said the wish and you got it. Now, you get the joy of seeing how people can actually deal without you in their lives.”

“If you’re a Fairy Godmother then you must be a really bad one.” I said while shaking my head.

“Don’t blame me, you made the wish and you got it.”

“I never even wished for it! I never said I wish for this. I said sometimes I wish… That’s a whole different concept!”

“You know what; I don’t have to take this. You’re on your own for now.”

With a flick of her wand she vanished. My eyes widened. No! I can’t deal with this on my own. I needed to know how to get my life back. It’s only been a couple hours and I hate this.

“Cassandra!” I yelled.

Silence, that’s about the only thing that I heard in my room. My head felt like it was spinning. A fairy godmother was just in my room. How can this be possible? I’ve only heard about them in Fairy Tales. They shouldn’t be real! This fairy godmother was seriously a horrible one. Who grants a wish when a person says sometimes before it? What Fairy doesn’t help the one they’re granting wishes to? It’s completely insane I think.

“Cassandra!” I tried again.

Still silence was heard. I sighed and started flipping back through the magazines. Zayn had said the word fan to me when I called. So, that must mean he was famous in some way. I smiled a little and grabbed my laptop on my desk before sitting back down on my bed. I could not believe I was actually doing research on my best friend. I had to. I had to figure out where he’d be next and if it was in town. Maybe I could fix this by talking to him. What have I got to lose?

I also remembered Harry telling me that he was just a song writer. Now, I wish I had gotten the name of the person he wrote songs for. There’s a high possibility he could write them for Zayn and if they did I’d hope that was a good thing. I found a site that sold tickets for Zayn. Turns out he was still in a band. Although, he sung by himself. I shook my head at the thought of us all not being together as a band. Kaleigh, how could I not be worried about her to? I felt sick just sitting here thinking about the guys and not giving a second thought about Kaleigh. How I miss her. I wish I never made that wish.

I had to get them back. Every single one of them, I couldn’t miss out on their lives forever. Cassandra, I needed her. She’s the one that got me into this mess. Ugh. No matter what I would have to go through to get my life back to normal. I was going to do just that. I need Kaleigh, Harry, Louis, Zayn, and Liam. They were what made my life. Without them it’s like my life has no matter. Whatever it takes I’m making sure Cassandra makes it back here to explain to me how to un-wish this wish.