Get Away From Me

A/n ... I'm sorry for forgetting about Wattpad............... welp.

The moon was bright, shining right over a forest filled with dark trees with leaves illuminating in the moonlight. Izaya clawed at the dirt as he took in the rose. His breathing was more than just of hunger, it was that of pain. 

The more roses he took in, the less his pain grew, but the longer he left his hunger, the more that it amplified. Keeping that in mind, he kept taking in roses one by one, then two by two, then three till nothing. The flowerbed was gone.

"Fuck..." his heart felt like tearing, his lungs, rotting. He began to salivate as he looked over at the church. "Shizuo..." his cries were barely cries and his sanity was barely there.

His eyes were now clouded as he began the hunt for his prey.

~beforehand~
Shallow footsteps brought attention from the priest. The second priest, Kasuka Heiwajima, stopped in front of his older brother.

"You called?" The blonde didn't waste a single second before grabbing a handful of the other's shirt, growling in the process.

"You dare take advantage of what's mine?!" Kasuka stares blankly. "He's my prey and my enemy, don't stick your nose in someone else's business."

"Oh, but I simply helped with you-"

"I didn't need your help." He let go and threw him on the floor.

"Then why didn't you kill him this morning? He had a disadvantage when it came down to it, so why?" What was shaking Shizuo's senses the most, was the very fact that his younger brother had so much information. Even if he had been there, he wouldn't have known that Izaya was hur-

Wait... then...

"So you hurt him this morning? Before I even met up with him?"

"This morning? Oh, no. And, I didn't hurt him. Last night I simply gave him a small welcome from the church. A small curse given by each Rosario." Kasuka simply explained, eventually leaving the room as Shizuo no longer said anything.

The door shut and the priest picked up a stone from the floor and aimed at the window. The window was strong but clearly wasn't strong enough as the stone went passed, making a hole and cracking the glass. The wooden frame barely held together and the window itself shifted.

Shizuo wanted to rip his hair out. A curse? What kind of curse would affect this particular demon so, effectively ? Rosario. Something Kasuka mentioned.

Rosario...

"No..."

"Quite an evening isn't it? Shizu-chan~"

A/n IM SO SORRY ITS SHORT BUT WRITERS BLOCK IS A PAIN IN THE... DONKEY