Chapter 6

Third person Pov.

Serena and Lilly went to Italy. Tsuna went to trip with the students. Gokudera and Yamamoto are also with Tsuna, to protect their sky. Kyoya went to Beika with Athena's little brother. Clara, Ryohei, and Lambo are traveling around Japan to find any traces. Violet, Mukuro, and Chrome are trying to find something of what happened to the Vongola.

"Serena, are you sure about this?" Lilly ask.

"Yeah. Threatening some fishermen to give us a ride to Italy. Yes, I'm sure about this." Serena said.

Lilly sweatdrop.

"Who are we gonna see first? Carvallone? Cheryl? Varia? Shimon?" Lilly ask.

"I don't know. Some of them may remember us but some of them may don't." Serena said.

Then she felt something near.

"Lilly."

Lilly turned to her and saw her smirked.

"We have some uninvited friend here, right now." Serena said.

Lilly smirked.

"Yeah."

Then a man appeared.

"Hello… Byakuran." Serena said.

Byakuran smirked.

"Long time no see, Queens." Byakuran said.

They were serious aura surrounding them.

Clara, Ryohei, and Lambo…

The three were looking all over Japan and heard something of what happened to Namimori. They went to Namimori and found it… destroyed. Building have been collapsed, houses have been burned down.

Their eyes are wide.

"What the…?" Ryohei ask.

"How…?" Lambo ask.

"Who would do something like this…?" Clara ask.

"L-Let's start looking." Lambo said.

They both nod.

They all look around to see any survivors.

After for few minutes, they decided to went to their destroyed houses. Ryohei went to his house and also Hana's house. Lambo and Clara went to Tsuna's house. Ryohei found an old accessory which he gave it Kyoko as a wedding gift.

"Kyoko…" Ryohei said while holding the necklace.

"Kyoko, I will find you… and we will go home…" Ryohei said

Then Ryohei went to Hana's house and found an picture of Ryohei and Hana together.

"Hana… I know you're still alive… you are strong… and I will find you…" Ryohei said.

He put the picture in his pocket along with the necklace. Then he went to Tsuna's house and found Lambo crying.