Chapter 13

Third person Pov.

I'm just gonna skip because I'm soooooooooooooooooo lazy! This my probably my biggest skip of all!

........................................................................................................................

After the blue and red battle, they battle the Vongola but when they reach Tsuna they saw the Bucking Bronco with them. P.S. the Queens didn't participated because Tsuna doesn't want the students to die.

While the rocket thing, the Vongola went back to Italy and found the Cheryl Family and Varia. Then after that they attack the Estraneo Family and their boss is Jack Monroe!

Serena felt heartbroken because she take care of him ever since he was a little boy. She never thought someone like him would betray her. Jack chose to be with her, so he could kill her and become the strongest. Serena couldn't kill him and Tsuna can't kill him but kick his ass!

Tsuna was about to lose to Jack but Serena released Seraphina power and kicked his ass! She didn't show this power to anyone except in the Primo's. So she decided to use this power he doesn't know. And she yelled while her eyes are glowing white.

"GO TO HELL, ARES!!!"

Something like that. Persephone said that he's a reincarnation of the God of War, Ares. The worst God of all and he was worse that her husband.

The Estraneo Family used the Arcobaleno's as a human energy said by Hana, Haru, and Kyoko. The four girls have been spying on the Estraneo Family ever since they came in this world. Jack have been imprisoned in the Vindice and the people imprisoned by the Estraneo have been freed.

"Tsuna, Luce wants to see you." Serena said.

Tsuna nod.

Tsuna went in the room with Luce. The Queens healed everyone and Clara called Mami to come to Italy. And Vindice, Varia, Carvallone, and Cheryl doesn't remember the Vongola.

They did found Kawahira and Sarah but if they tried to make them remember, it might be possible for them to die. So they decided not to do it because they don't want anyone to die.

Then Tsuna came out of the room while Serena is leaning on the wall.

"You heard everything didn't you?" Tsuna ask.

She opened her eyes.

"Yeah. What are you gonna do, Tsuna?" She asked.

"Don't worry. I got a plan." He smirked.

"It better be good." She smirked.

Then Gokudera came running.

"Everything is ready, 10th!" Gokudera yelled.

Tsuna nod.

"Let's go!"

"Yeah!"

They all went looking at the other bosses in other familia.

(Me: I'm not really good with speeches so think something beautiful.)

"Please! Help us our family! We don't care being on the top! We just want our family together again!" Tsuna bowed along with the Guardians and Queens.

"A boss shouldn't bow to anyone except it's something about their family." A soft and familiar voice said.

They rise up looking at Reborn and Vanessa!

"Reborn!"

"Vanessa!"

"Hey! It's..."

"Reborn! The Number One Hitman!"

"And Vanessa Azura! The 9th Boss of Bertesca Family!"

Vanessa looked at the Vongola with warmth.

"A boss who loves his family. A boss who who is willing to protect his family. A boss who forgive his own Guardian even of they betray you." Mukuro 'kufufu'ed.

She smiled.

"All of you got one amazing boss. And you..." she looked at Tsuna.

"... got one hell amazing family." She grinned.

"My family is already looking for your family. And this guy." She pointed at Reborn.

"Already sent me the names of your family and all of them are alive and safe." She said.

Tsuna nod happily.

~~~

"Tsuna, we gotta go back to Japan." Serena said.

"Yeah. Reborn, let's go." Tsuna called.

"I'm staying here." Reborn said.

"HUH?!"

"Don't give that look. All of you will still be back in Italy. All of you had to do is stick to the plan. That's it and mission accomplished." Reborn said.

"And he's not the only one." Violet said right beside Lilly, Clara, and Reborn.

Serena felt like a boulder hit her head.

"We decided not to come." Clara said.

Then another boulder came.

"Like Reborn said: stick to the plan." Lilly smiled.

And another one.

"You're on your own." The three Queens said.

Serena pushed all the boulders.

"Fine! Do whatever you want! I don't care anymore!" Serena yelled.

Everyone sweatdrop.
"Well, whatever. Let's go." Serena said.

Tsuna opened up his Night Flame and opened a portal. They all went through the portal and now back to Japan. All of them are in E-Class mountain.

They all separated while Tsuna is now with Koro Sensei with the dome over the school.

"It started." Serena said.

Tsuna left Koro Sensei and went missing.

The Guardians fought the students and told them Tsuna killed himself.

~~~

After the battle and you guys know what happened! I don't need to explain it!

The students tried to find the Guardians but no trace. They can't even find Serena.

After graduation, Nagisa found a letter. And it was from Serena.

Dear Nagisa

I can't tell where are we right now but I will tell you after seven years. Everything will be explain on that day and make sure everyone is there! If not! That's their fault for not coming! Don't forget! After seven years!

You better wait!

From Serena

Me: please look at the the other story called Mafia Teacher. That one will be special chapter and in mine. The Primo's have been reincarnated and married the Queens again. And the Queens have their old children came back after marrying the Primo's again. Lia, Halia, and Elena is also back.