Chapter 5: Potential Arranged Marriage? {Plagg}

After the second encounter with my-- I mean the red-hair maiden, I rode my horse, Wayzz back to the palace as I quickly fixed my hair.

I knew that father would kill me for my hair getting out of place, so I quickly fixed my black raven-like hair. I, then sighed heavily as I made my way back to the palace.

I replayed the conversation in my head as I thought about my new friend. I sighed dreamily before knocking on the door.

It seemed crazy how a guy can buy everything with money and yet, love is one thing that can't be brought and you have to earn it.

The door opened as our maid, Nina smiled, and politely bowed before stopping as I walked inside. Nina closed the door, and locked it before going back to do her duties as a maid.

I decided to walk around until I found Chloè talking to herself. Before I could even hear her conversation, though I quickly ran, mainly because that creep me out.

I walked back to my room, hoping for some peace, but even then, I was summoned by my father as I stood up from my light green king's sized bed.

Once I made it to my father's room, he wanted to discuss business with me. "Now, son..." my father did his usual speech, as I ignored him before hearing this part.

"As a result, you'll be getting arranged to Princess Charlotte as--" I cut my father off. "Dad, you can't do that. Why about the ball? At least, give the ball a chance," I pleaded as my father stared into my eyes.

He then nodded as I sighed in relief. "Fine, but if you don't find, anyone after the ball, you'll get married to Princess Charlotte," my father firmly stated as I nodded before walking off.

Now, I might finally a chance to win the red-maiden's heart. I just hope she shows up. With that, he went to the ballroom where he practiced his dancing skills with Chloé as his partner.

What will happen now? Find out in the next chapter!