Chapter 9: I Love... {Plagg}

I looked up to see another light brown haired girl as she walked down the stairs. As she grew closer to me, I felt strange.

I grew light-headed as I fell. Luckily, Nino was there to catch me. "Thanks," I said softly before gripping my head. "I'm going to get some fresh air," I said honestly as Nino helped me up.

I then started walking to my garden as I inhale some air. What happened back there? I didn't understand what happened to me.

It was something about her that made me want to be caution of her. Before I could say anything, though, the girl returned along with my headache.

"Your Highness," she said sweetly as I turned around to face her. My head was pounding at this point as I tried to ignore the pain.

She's dangerous!

Leave the area!

Run!

These voices of reason ran through my mind as I gripped my head before kneeling. She lifted my chin before grinning.

"Don't worry, you'll be mine," she said evilly before kissing me on the lips. After that, everything was fuzzy. I found myself falling for her, even though, I barely knew her!

We danced in the ballroom, and before I could control myself, we kissed each other in front of three newcomers, but here's the worse part.

I didn't care, for I loved the girl I was dancing with. What will happen now? Find out in the next chapter!

Author Note,
Plagg is under a spell and the mysterious girl is Tikki's stepmother, except younger. The reason, though, is a mystery.

Tell me your thoughts! I would love to hear them!